Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone Is A Chad Compared To Me

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
You are all 4+/10 you larping faggots mog me enjoy fucking your girlfriends and all that bullshit, one day you will pay for your crimes. Justice must happen.

cope who the fuck posts here when they have gf's and sex?

im like a two and dont have the courage to talk to women

im like a two and dont have the courage to talk to women
You are probably a 4, I am a legit 3/10 subhuman maybe even a 2 in some pictures confirmed by online ratings. Even the average Indian guy who is like a 4-4.5 mogs me that is how subhuman I am.

cope who the fuck posts here when they have gf's and sex?
Tell that to all the "I had sex years ago but now I'm totes incel" and "a girl threw herself at me but I rejected her" stories.

You are probably a 4, I am a legit 3/10 subhuman maybe even a 2 in some pictures confirmed by online ratings. Even the average Indian guy who is like a 4-4.5 mogs me that is how subhuman I am.
no im really fucking subhuman, but my looks dont keep me down as much as my social anxyety

Send me a pic newcel prove you are subhuman don't just claim it, I have yet to see a guy who does not mog me in the ratings thread.

Tell that to all the "I had sex years ago but now I'm totes incel" and "a girl threw herself at me but I rejected her" stories.

they should be banned. they piss me off too. i would kill for a chance like that, hell, i'd kill just for a kiss or a cuddle session. FUCK those ungrateful cunts

they should be banned. they piss me off too. i would kill for a chance like that, hell, i'd kill just for a kiss or a cuddle session. FUCK those ungrateful cunts
I agree, they have no place here and should be off living their lives instead.

Same... it's all I want, just to feel the affection of another. To them, a kiss or a hug means nothing; but to us it means the world.

lol boyo if i was 5/10 i wouldnt be posting here.