Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everyone involved in the Gamestop fiasco is Jewish

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20210201 082827

Phew that's alot of noses..

Every single time.
Rigging the jew´s own game against them KEK
POWER TO THE PLAYERS
BASED

>opens someone shady's Wikipedia

>opens "early life section"

>"born to a Jewish family"
Im surprised @FullTimeLoser hasnt stopped by this thread yet to run interference for kikes. If only he keeps repeating that theyre white it will become true! Such a philosemitic gentleman he is, i bet hes not even paid for his services on this forum

Im surprised @FullTimeLoser hasnt stopped by this thread yet to run interference for kikes. If only he keeps repeating that theyre white it will become true! Such a philosemitic gentleman he is, i bet hes not even paid for his services on this forum
Why would I run interference for kikes? Jews and whites are the same and work for the same goal and both will be genocided

Can someone explain what happened to gamestop
Hedge fund kikes shorted the stock and redditniggers drove the price of the stock up causing the hedgekikes to lose billions

English please
Idk how much simpler i can put it. A group of wall street jews bet that a stock would drop in price, but reddit found out and bought the stock in order to drive its price up to the point where these firms that shorted gamestop are about to go bankrupt. Wall street is actually going to lose for once assuming the government doesnt bail them out

Idk how much simpler i can put it. A group of wall street jews bet that a stock would drop in price, but reddit found out and bought the stock in order to drive its price up to the point where these firms that shorted gamestop are about to go bankrupt. Wall street is actually going to lose for once assuming the government doesnt bail them out
Man reddit is cringe. I can almost imagine those blubbering soys congratulating themselves over causing some pathetic damage(which was most likely orchestrated by some other players who got rich off of it). But I'm surprised wall street lost billions. Is gamestop even worth that much?

Is gamestop even worth that much?
No people are just buying in and holding on to the stock in order to spite wall street. The stock market is generally bullshit

LMAO. When GME finally crashes I expect a lot of spurned investors are going to turn pretty anti-semitic in anger. The media was already calling r/wsb Nazis last week so they'll run with the story.