Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone in the US is fatter than I remember.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I'm in the US now, in the Bible belt region. I forgot just how fat the average American is.

The worst part is, they think that it makes them "tough" or "big", as if being fat somehow makes them stronger, or more imposing.

Even going to restaurants or outside, the average 20 year old 5'10 guy probably weighs at least 230 lb. They're calling healthy BMI range dudes "too skinny", same shit as always.

I just will never understand this mindset, thinking that being fat is somehow manly.

thinking that being fat is somehow manly.
I will always JFL at this.

The BIGGEST IRONY in this is that the more fat you are, the more you increase estrogen aromatization in your body which suppresses testosterone production...

Increased estrogen -> Less T -> Less "manly" :feelskek:

The BIGGEST IRONY in this is that the more fat you are, the more you increase estrogen aromatization in your body which suppresses testosterone production...

Normies are retarded and think that they look big when fat.

When in reality, they're low t, and without their granny fatceps, their shit frame would shine through.

I was a fatcel . I lost weight , and now I'm healthy. Normies say I'm too skinny. And this is curry land.

Normies are retarded and think that they look big when fat.

When in reality, they're low t, and without their granny fatceps, their shit frame would shine through.

The bible belt is the saving grace of the US.

I’ve noticed fatness comes in groups. Rather than a constant sprinkling of fatties, I usually see a lot of them in certain areas and very few in others. My home town is pretty thin modtly I’d say but head on up to Hershey Park PA and you’ll find some fat mother fuckers

I'm in the US now, in the Bible belt region. I forgot just how fat the average American is.

The worst part is, they think that it makes them "tough" or "big", as if being fat somehow makes them stronger, or more imposing.

Even going to restaurants or outside, the average 20 year old 5'10 guy probably weighs at least 230 lb. They're calling healthy BMI range dudes "too skinny", same shit as always.

I just will never understand this mindset, thinking that being fat is somehow manly.
It's why I loved playing full court ball so much

lol @ fat dudes gasping for air, practically dying

then they quit and go back to their gay deadlifts or whatever they think makes them manly

But it's just as cucked overall.
Asking North Americans not to be cucked is too much. Their culture has been very profoundly influenced by feminism disguised as puritanism.

It's why I loved playing full court ball so much

lol @ fat dudes gasping for air, practically dying

then they quit and go back to their gay deadlifts or whatever they think makes them manly
I just can't understand how you can think you're some big tough guy but you can't run a mile or so a pull-up.

they are gluttonous dickheads and coping tbh

I feel like those types of people do have deeply ingrained emotional issues similar to incels but just cover it up by punching down. they don't genuinely believe that they're alpha or whatever

they are gluttonous dickheads and coping tbh

I feel like those types of people do have deeply ingrained emotional issues similar to incels but just cover it up by punching down. they don't genuinely believe that they're alpha or whatever
:feelswhere: interesting. Perhaps it really is true that normies are just borderline incels that hate their lives as well.

How to raise your self esteem v2. Just look at every person in murica

All those nutrient deficient processed GMOs will do that

For some reason Americans I meet online are not as fat as those I saw in real life. I have no idea why.

Quite funny, the usa did lunch a campaign to stop obesity with free gyms and whatever. Failed.

Where do you guys see these people?

Every late teens and early to mid 20s guy I see is bodymaxxed

I can count on my fingers how many fat or malnourished guys I see

Is this because I live near a uni?

Yes

If you go to the south or in poor areas, you will see lardballs everywhere

No, most people blow up in size in their 30s

So the claim that "the average 20 year old 5'10 guy probably weighs at least 230 lb" is false even in poor areas?

Tbh teens and 20s guys are our competition, I dont really care for men in their 30s, 40s and 50s

So the claim that "the average 20 year old 5'10 guy probably weighs at least 230 lb" is false even in poor areas?
Yes it's obvious exaggeration, you see this on the forum everywhere

My guess would be closer to 190 lbs. USA is fat, but the average person there is not obese.

Just wait until they're 25 or something.

They are just going to eat and eat

I was a fatcel . I lost weight , and now I'm healthy. Normies say I'm too skinny. And this is curry land.
when i was leanmaxxing i was told i was too skinny jfl
Well, at least you have guns and if you're in Texas you can shoot anybody on your property. That's pretty incel friendly in that sense.
funny that you mention Texas because incels are considered terrorists there

There's definitely something to be said about restaurant portion sizes in the U.S, burgercels eat like they have universal healthcare.

There's definitely something to be said about restaurant portion sizes in the U.S, burgercels eat like they have universal healthcare.

1050 calories in a single meal

Don't need to be able to fight with all that mass, just lean & fall on someone lol.

Most foids in my area ar thin

It's the Portion size and the fat acceptance, gun rights and general ignorance among the masses.

It's the Portion size and the fat acceptance, gun rights and general ignorance among the masses.
what do gun rights have to do with fatness?

Yeah it's actually insane.

Same thing here in Canada, lots of men and women are just not healthy.

The only people I see that are a healthy weight are:

-Upper and upper-middle class white people

-College sloots.

Ironymaxx, I love it.