Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everyone in my moms hometown is having sons, the world is doomed

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Ive been stalking people on facebook for the past hour and holy shit it just hit me

All of my cousins have sons, one of my moms friends sons is also having a son, another guy that I know but Im not sure how were related is also having a son

And they are all proud of their sons, posting about them on facebook, however the worst is they are all stopping at one kid because they cant afford two+

So you have everyone having sons, then the question is who are these guys supposed to date when they grow up?

Beta weak-spermed men like me who would only father daughters are supposed to bring balance, but because girls only want uberchads who can only ever get them preggo with sons I cant help

The town will be full of incels in like 20 years

Don't browse facebook, it's the ultimate suicidefuel. Seriously, bums me out for days every time, seeing how succesful other people are compared to me. Even people who have relatively average lives, I'm just such an outstanding loser.

Don't browse facebook, it's the ultimate suicidefuel. Seriously, bums me out for days every time, seeing how succesful other people are compared to me. Even people who have relatively average lives, I'm just such an outstanding loser.

I cant look away, Im addicted to feeling sad, angry, bitter and jealous

Even people who have relatively average lives, I'm just such an outstanding loser.
I don't feel human because despite all the hard work and self improvement i've missed out on so many developmental milestones

they need to breed more women in test tubes or something. Hot chicks with no brains

I don't feel human because despite all the hard work and self improvement i've missed out on so many developmental milestones
I'm so far from human it's not even funny. Fuck, I thought I was smart in the past, how did I turn out such a gigantic loser in every conceivable facet of life?

:feelshaha:
Parents really don't think. Hostile world for non chad males -> have more male children.
As one of the few more based posters on the purplepilldebate used to have as their flair: having male children is child abuse.
twitter and instagram are way worse tbh
facebook is normie tier soccer mom shit nowadays ngl

I can't help but notice something similar, I tell myself it's just a coincidence but damn it's a little freaky when it seems like every foid I come across has 3 sons no daughter, 2 sons no daughters, 2 sons 1 daughter, etc.

The guy that comes up with actual lifelike sexdolls is going to be a billionaire.

Steve Hoca said this in one of his rants. I'm worried about the fate of mankind if this is true.

The jews did this!

Women hate humanity so much they purposely create suffering

The guy that comes up with actual lifelike sexdolls is going to be a billionaire.
Good hint to money maXx brother.

Ive been stalking people on facebook for the past hour and holy shit it just hit me

All of my cousins have sons, one of my moms friends sons is also having a son, another guy that I know but Im not sure how were related is also having a son

And they are all proud of their sons, posting about them on facebook, however the worst is they are all stopping at one kid because they cant afford two+

So you have everyone having sons, then the question is who are these guys supposed to date when they grow up?

Beta weak-spermed men like me who would only father daughters are supposed to bring balance, but because girls only want uberchads who can only ever get them preggo with sons I cant help

Yep an abundance of men is how fags are made (if that's the only option for them and they're also degenerates)