Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everyone in my family is extremely attractive

whyjustwhy

whyjustwhy

Recruit
★★
My dad - 183, sharp jawline and nice eye area. Definition of manliness. Green eyes.
My sister - blue eyes, blonde hair, taller than average.
My aunt - 181 which is very tall for a woman
My cousin (f) does modeling, blue eyes blonde hair

Me: Brown hair, Brown eyes. And most importantly, a manlet.

I am a mistake. :cryfeels:

Genetic recombination is a bastard

Everyone in my family is a fat normie or slim mexican

How tall are you? funny how genetics work... i also have a green eyed sister almost tall as me lmao, a good looking mother when young and a good looking father when young.

Meanwhile me, brown eyed, manlet and balding at 25 lmao

are you done growing? if not then its not that bad, and even if you done growing you could be 5'4 as myself so no worries. at least you're taller than 90% of women

My chad cousin is just like you but he is 2 meters tall and he is not fully cumskin. but he looks like one.

are you done growing?
yeah, completely done. i've read somewhere and apparently cooming every day reduced my growth plates lifespan by more than a year lol

Remember, it's not about how tall you are, but it's about how tall other men are

you might just be delusional

You'd might as well be ethnic at this point JFL :feelsUnreal: I'm iraqi and was born 4 months premature and am 5'8. I also have black hair and black eyes, but a reddish beard. Brothers are 5'11 and 6'1 and even my 12 y/o sister is 5'5-ish and has same hand size as me.

My ability to pass as a white person despite being a sand nigger is my only cope ngl

Yup, genetics can be devastating.

I noticed something:
The younger sibling is mostly the better looking one, while the older sibling is the smarter one.

Did someone notice the same?

My dad - 183, sharp jawline and nice eye area. Definition of manliness. Green eyes.

Yeah same, I’m the worst

My mother has blonde hair, blue eyes, nice white skin ,BUT GUESS WHAT? MY FATHER GAVE ME ALL OF HIS DOMINANT CURRY GENES :feelskek:

:cryfeels:
apparently cooming every day reduced my growth plates lifespan by more than a year lol
If this were true then 90% of men would be manlets

Last edited: