Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Everyone in Iceland is now an organ donor unless you opt out

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
NEWS: Everyone in Iceland is now an organ donor unless you opt out

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ac9038/iceland_just_announced_that_every_icelander_over/

Reddieurs of course are overjoyed but this is such a fucked up system

"B-but its easy to opt out!!!"

In a year nobody will remember to opt out and chances you probably wont be informed of this right by anyone either so the government is passively cucking you however you look at it

It should be against the law not to inform everyone who turns 18+ of this

hmmmm

I just seen a comment there saying as long as there organs doesn't go to an incel they are ok with it

> /s
Huge cucc

This happened last year in netherlands also. I dont care...when i dead if they can use my body to save someone why not :what:

This was also the case in the Netherlands, I opt out a few days ago when a thread was made about this issue.

I would never give my organs to save a filthy normie

Cucked iceland I would rather let my organs rot with my dead body than giving it to some roastie

this will be held as a shining example and will probably spread. and you're right that most won't bother to opt out, that's the entire reason an opt out scheme is ever rolled out.

btw, check out china sometime

China has by far the shortest wait times for organ transplants in the world,[87] and there is evidence that the execution of prisoners for their organs is "timed for the convenience of the waiting recipient."[88] Organ tourists to China report receiving kidney transplants within days of arriving in China.[89] A report produced by David Matas and David Kilgour cites the China International Transplantation Assistant Centre website as saying "it may take only one week to find out the suitable (kidney) donor, the maximum time being one month..."[6]

You'r you gets ripped apart in the afterlife if you donate organs. Fucking retarded and satanic, nothing else.

Imagine your organs getting donated to chad so he can keep fucking stacys :feelsree:

This is kanibalism.
I will get a tattoo saying my organs are only mine. Any one tries to touch my organs and i eat him alive, i will cut them to pieces and eat then in front of their eyes for several days, i kid you not. If its a foid i will lolita doll her and impregnatemax on her.
Fuck the law this is sick and wrong

Any one tries to touch my organs and i eat him alive, i will cut them to pieces and eat then in front of their eyes for several days
Based owlcel

Fuck em up boyo
AE5D7A9A A5EB 4E48 BD47 D98AF9ECB2F1

I won't donate my organs. I'm healthy and never had issues (I know because I go to checkups regularly). If I die tomorrow, why the fuck should I give my efficient organs away? This world never gave me anything.

if you can take my kidney, then you can take my dick in your vagina

Don't forget that Iceland is one the country that gave a hosting domain to this website and let free Roosh V, unlike the UK which wanted him arrested for free speech. Actually, if the plane wasn't detoured he would be.

> browsing r/AskReddit
Reddit cucc
Wojak reddit cuck

Next they will just turn up at your door, break it down and take all your organs.