Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everyone ignores manlet Mayweather for tall Tyrone

This clip was giga brutal :lul:
Doesn't matter how famous or moneymaxxed or talented he was, he still got ignored for some no-name 6'6 Tyrone, genetics ALWAYS WINS
I'm like a broken record saying this shit but it needs to be drilled in the head of every man out there

I didn't know mayweather was a manlet :shock:

Doesn't matter how famous or moneymaxxed or talented he was, he still got ignored for some no-name 6'6 Tyrone, genetics ALWAYS WINS
I'm like a broken record saying this shit but it needs to be drilled in the head of every man out there
Can't open it what happened?

Can't open it what happened?
It's 2 guys (both boxers I think?) in front of a camera and posing, taking photos with different fans. One is the giga famous Mayweather who is 5'7 and the other is some rando, I believe his name is Anthony but he is 6'6. All the normies basically ignore Mayweather and go straight to the no name 6'6 guy to pose with. In the video Mayweather looks extremely distraught too.

No sympathy for him tbh. Mayweather is a narcissistic prick.

It's 2 guys (both boxers I think?) in front of a camera and posing, taking photos with different fans. One is the giga famous Mayweather who is 5'7 and the other is some rando, I believe his name is Anthony but he is 6'6. All the normies basically ignore Mayweather and go straight to the no name 6'6 guy to pose with. In the video Mayweather looks extremely distraught too.

you mean the world champion Anthony Joshua??

Last edited:
Anthony Joshua is the HW champion of the world. Plus, even though he may not have as much $$$ as Mayweather, he is still rich as hell. At a certain point, more money doesn't matter.

Anthony Joshua is the HW champion of the world. Plus, even though he may not have as much $$$ as Mayweather, he is still rich as hell. At a certain point, more money doesn't matter.
Ahh ok. Well I have never heard of Anthony but have Floyd so assumed he wasn't as popular or rich. Still this video is a great heightpill example

I didn't know mayweather was a manlet :shock:
He started out as a lightweight and eventually grew into a welterweight. At 5'7, he was TALL for a lightweight. Average height for a welterweight.

Being a manlet is one of the worst things that can befall a man, a burden you carry on your shoulders until you die.

The clip was brutal as said above.

Maybe he is WC but how many people have heard of him compared to Mayweather
Thats it. No one actually cares about him, mayweather is the true star and famous all around the world, also champion since many years, undefeated… but the people there don’t care about that, they only care about the tall and handsome one