Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everyone I see into sports is 40+ about. No one cares about masculiniy in generla people just wanna be adult nerd or femboy

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
unless you're a brutal ethnic. like blacks.

The sports thing isn't true where I live at least but you're right about no one caring about masculinity anymore

Only ethnics care about this whole sport bullshit

White young men are busy having sex.

I don't know any sports. I'm too retarded to play most sports but I do weightlifting. I like playing basketball but I don't know much of the rules and I never watched it except college girl's basletball because tall, young, fit women in shorts is awesome. I also have nerd, manchild hobbies. I think most normies are more into sports than me but still less than gen x and older millennials.

Only ethnics care about this whole sport bullshit

White young men are busy having sex.
What are young white men doing tho. for hobbies/ things.

I don't know any sports. I'm too retarded to play most sports but I do weightlifting. I like playing basketball but I don't know much of the rules and I never watched it except college girl's basletball because tall, young, fit women in shorts is awesome. I also have nerd, manchild hobbies. I think most normies are more into sports than me but still less than gen x and older millennials.
do you think gen x and older milennials are living in the past. its a black people sport with all its brutality raw speed and lack of coordination. they put some whites in to market it at this point or they'd all be black