Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everyone I knew in 2015 or 14 are all trannies or douchebag chads that all obey Jew orders

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
No ones left and it's all me and black. I feel so worn out. Everyone I knew, has stabbed in the back. I can feel my doubts. Everyone I knew goes away in the end.
Twd 806 jld 0619 1206 rt h 2017

Not enough zyklon b to go around, maybe der fuhrer realized that, among other things, which fueled his roping

Not enough zyklon b to go around, maybe der fuhrer realized that, among other things, which fueled his roping
Zyklon B is a pesticide. Jews were given pesticide to kill the fleas just like Mexican immigrants to US. Gas chambers do not exist and had their chimneys "rebuilt" after ww2. Multiple accounts state that water came out of "the showers" so how is it possible to both gas and shower people in the same room?

Lastly when Germans were losing the war Jews were moved through several camps. Some were moved 8 times. Why would anyone survive 8 death camps?

OREWA EREN YAEGER!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back