Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everyone hates me cuz I pet animals

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
This is seriously fucking evil and shows that this society is fucked up beyond all recognition

everytime I pet some animal ,men and especially foids looks to me like I’m some kinda monster and they are disgusted by me? , but if I beat/killed or ran over kittens/animals the foids would drool over me, they are all sick and I’m the normal one

Everytime I petted kittens and dogs in college everyone looked like they wanted me dead , what the fuck is wrong with these people? I don’t have to be a tough guy 24/7 , can’t I like animals?

It’s like there is a rule that men can’t like animals or do their petting , I seriously don’t fucking get people at all and wonder why are they so evil

I’m just blown away that everyone hates actual good hearted people
@Meus @Lebensmüder what are your thoughts bros

Last edited:
If you’re ugly everything you do is looked at as negative by people. Even something as harmless as petting a cat

What the hell is wrong with people there?! People here love animals... well, most of them. Are the animals strays or something? Maybe the normies are afraid of you bringing some disease from them.

What the hell is wrong with people there?! People here love animals... well, most of them.
Every place is the same in Turkey some much more ,people are seriously evil
If you’re ugly everything you do is looked at as negative by people. Even something as harmless as petting a cat
Yeah I guess , but if I was Chad they would still look to me as a demon

Every place is the same in Turkey some much more ,people are seriously evil

Yeah I guess , but if I was Chad they would still look to me as a demon
You live in Turkey? Shit people here in burgerland are the same way. Normies are the same worldwide

A demon chad will make foids orgasm much more than a normal chad tbh
A autistic looking good hearted decent person Chad would be incel tier

Brutal. Some people are genuine pieces of shit. It's more understandable (but still not remotely excusable) if people hate invertebrates or reptiles/amphibians, but that people truly hate mammals in the form wishing or doing them harm is a sign of a piece of shit.
You live in Turkey? Shit people here in burgerland are the same way. Normies are the same worldwide
Yes. Burgerland where they kill rattle snakes and make celebrations out of it but if someone doesn't like fluffy animals they flip out. Disgusting to the highest degree.

Brutal. Some people are genuine pieces of shit. It's more understandable (but still not remotely excusable) if people hate invertebrates or reptiles/amphibians, but that people truly hate mammals in the form wishing or doing them harm is a sign of a piece of shit.

Yes. Burgerland where they kill rattle snakes and make celebrations out of it but if someone doesn't like fluffy animals they flip out. Disgusting to the highest degree.
Yeah same , I’mpretty sure most people are pieces of shit evils

It's because you are ugly. Karens walk their dogs throughout my university daily, and all the white foids stop and pet the dogs. The karens and the white foids would probably be taken back by an ugly man touching their dogs.

Remember - ugly men are less than dog shit.

I couldn't care less about random animals. I'm indifferent to their fate. But someone who freaks out over hating an animal, isn't a bad person, they just have a different view.

It's because you are ugly. Karens walk their dogs throughout my university daily, and all the white foids stop and pet the dogs. The karens and the white foids would probably be taken back by an ugly man touching their dogs.

Remember - ugly men are less than dog shit.
Yeah
I couldn't care less about random animals. I'm indifferent to their fate. But someone who freaks out over hating an animal, isn't a bad person, they just have a different view.
Animals are better than people ,I like them,and people are evil

Animals are better than people ,I like them,and people are evil
Bullshit. Animals are just as worse as Humans, they aren't even self-aware lol. If I was god, I'd kill everything on this fucking planet.

Last edited:
No they would repay your kindness unlike humans
Only a domesticated animal could do that. Wild ones don't give a shit. Plus, even pets don't really care about you, they just see you as a source of food, so they like you only for that.

Only a domesticated animal could do that. Wild ones don't give a shit. Plus, even pets don't really care about you, they just see you as a source of food, so they like you only for that.
It’s still infinitely better than humans
Pets care bro

everytime I pet some animal ,men and especially foids looks to me like I’m some kinda monster and they are disgusted by me?
that is only because you are ugly OP
foids love when chad pets animals

but if I beat/killed or ran over kittens/animals the foids would drool over me
Incorrect.
you are ugly so they would hate you and condemn you for it, assuming it was on purpose

if however Chad hit an animal, foids would rationalize it's an accident and want to comfort him
even if he declared "HAHAHA killing pets is what I lived for!" they would rationalize he's lying to himself because he's so traumatized over killing the puppy

Everytime I petted kittens and dogs in college everyone looked like they wanted me dead , what the fuck is wrong with these people?
it's because you are not physically attractive OP

It’s like there is a rule that men can’t like animals or do their petting
No, the rule only applies to ugly men.

Attractive men can pet animals all they like, foids will squeal and use it to come start conversations with them

You're coping like hell OP thinking this is about gender norms and not handsomeness norms
if I was Chad they would still look to me as a demon
LOL no they wouldn't wtf are you smoking

that is only because you are ugly OP
foids love when chad pets animals

Incorrect.
you are ugly so they would hate you and condemn you for it, assuming it was on purpose

if however Chad hit an animal, foids would rationalize it's an accident and want to comfort him
even if he declared "HAHAHA killing pets is what I lived for!" they would rationalize he's lying to himself because he's so traumatized over killing the puppy

it's because you are not physically attractive OP

No, the rule only applies to ugly men.

Attractive men can pet animals all they like, foids will squeal and use it to come start conversations with them

You're coping like hell OP thinking this is about gender norms and not handsomeness norms

LOL no they wouldn't wtf are you smoking
I must disagree

I love animals!

They are Delicious!

True same with me, i often time feed stray cats and dogs in the Park, people look àt me like im retarded, once some kids were harassing a puppy and i scold them away, everyone looked at me like i killed someone.

True same with me, i often time feed stray cats and dogs in the Park, people look àt me like im retarded, once some kids were harassing a puppy and i scold them away, everyone looked at me like i killed someone.
Yeah same ,people are evil