Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everyone hates manlets, just brutal

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
My Short Mom treat me badly for being short?

My mom is short at 5ft. My dad is tall at 6’2.

My mom expected to have tall kids because of my tall father. But I’m only 5'4, she treats me bad and always complains about my height.

She says she wished I was tall like my dad. She says it’s my fault and that I probably didn't eat enough (which is false I ate a lot), she tells me I must have stunted my growth by not stretching enough. The doctors always tell her it's just genetics. The doctors say my growth plates are already closed so I won't grow anymore.

My sister is short also, but my mom doesn't complain about my sister's height, and my mom always tells my sister to find a tall man because they are better. If my mom says this she must think low of me. My dad is also disappointed in me and complains but he's not as mean as my mom.

To my understanding, my mom rejected short guys and only dated taller guys like my dad, but then she complains about why I don't have a girlfriend yet and question me if I'm gay, and I tell her most girls don't wanna date me because of my height but she doesn't listen and assumes I'm probably gay.

There's nothing wrong with having a height preference. If you're a short woman and you don't wanna date short men that's fine, but if you end up having a son who's short because of YOUR short genes, I don't think it's fair for you to treat him badly and then blame him for not being able to find a girlfriend. It's not fair, why can't you just love your son for the way he is?

Even though my dad also treats me negatively, it hurts more from my mom because she's meaner, but also I would assume I would get more empathy from my mom who knows what it’s like to be short, it’s HER genes after all. It's not my fault I was born like this, I didn't ask for it. It's already bad enough I get bullied in school for my height, and girls reject me, but to be treated this way from your own mom hurts so much. I need advice?

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/family-friends/q3629598-my-short-mom-treat-me-badly-for-being-short#new

i loathe women who are short and fuck a tall guy and end up disappointed when their kid is a manlet

thank god my dads genes were more dominat than my midget mothers

being an short and ugly man is a crime

“mothers” like these deserve eternal suffering

this FUCKING HYPERGAMIOUS WHORE, SPREEDING SUB HUMAN GENES AROUND, SHE RUINED THE FATHER EXCELENT GENETICS, AND SPREADED HER RAT GENES, AND AFTER BLAME HER SOON FOR HER SHIT TIER GENES,THAT'S WHY WE NEED EUGENICS

It's ogre
Females under 5'4 and men under 6' should not be allowed to reproduce

it is over for us my manlet friend

THAT'S WHY WE NEED EUGENICS
Any self-respecting intelligent species would have already introduced eugenics tbh, we are too stupid and weak willed

Any self-respecting intelligent species would have already introduced eugenics tbh, we are too stupid and weak willed
the first country to implement it, will take over the rest of the world in no time

the first country to implement it, will take over the rest of the world in no time
yes tbh a country with eugenics would be full of extremely intelligent 6'+ chads who are perfect soldiers as well, without any mental defects
Too bad we let boomers and genetic trash reproduce so now we have an autism epidemic

yes tbh a country with eugenics would be full of extremely intelligent 6'+ chads who are perfect soldiers as well, without any mental defects
Too bad we let boomers and genetic trash reproduce so now we have an autism epidemic
too bad foid din't had kids 16-24 and only had them 30+ , and that high countries have dog shit fertility, while low iq countries breed like rats

Being short is a death sentence that no one deserves to go through.

What a dumb cunt. It’s obvious that her child would turn out to be a manlet.

why cant all men be the same height:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Women are so low IQ its insane. But I also blame these tall fags for producing with a short foid. My parents are both manlets (mom 5'2 dad 5'6) and my mom expected I was gonna be around 6 feet cuz her own father was. im 3 inches off.
this FUCKING HYPERGAMIOUS WHORE, SPREEDING SUB HUMAN GENES AROUND, SHE RUINED THE FATHER EXCELENT GENETICS, AND SPREADED HER RAT GENES, AND AFTER BLAME HER SOON FOR HER SHIT TIER GENES,THAT'S WHY WE NEED EUGENICS
shes a terrible person

Yeah I know that feeling, I was with my mother when the doctor gave me the left hand test and finally told me I would never grow again, I was 16 at the time. I will never forget the look of disappointment on her face and what she said to me afterwards, she said to me "Well, at least you're taller than me". Then we got back into the car and drove all the way back home from Manhattan.

I did a height calculator test online and judging from my parents heights I should have been 5'8. It's over boyos :feelscry:

for centuries and in every culture manlet = weak and worse
"Perhaps heightism is just a western cultural prejudice? Sadly not. In Chinese surveys, young women always rate stature high among qualifications for a future mate. Indeed, the prejudice appears to be universal.

In the 1960s and 1970s, Thomas Gregor, an anthropologist at America's Vanderbilt University, lived among the Mehinaku, a tropical forest people of central Brazil who were amazed by such new-fangled gadgets as spectacles. Among the Mehinaku, attractive men should be tall: they are respectfully called wekepei. Woe unto the peritsi, as very short men are derisively called (it rhymes with itsi, the word for penis). Where a tall man is kaukapapai, worthy of respect, the short one is merely laughable. His lack of stature is a moral as well as physical failing, for it is presumed to result from sexual looseness during adolescence.

"No one wants a peritsi for a son-in-law," Mr Gregor writes. By many measures--wealth, chieftainship, frequency of participation in rituals--tall men dominate in tribal life. They hog the reproductive opportunities, too. Mr Gregor looked at the number of girlfriends of Mehinaku men of varying heights. He found a pattern: the taller the man, the more girlfriends he had. As he explained, "the three tallest men had as many affairs as the seven shortest men, even though their average estimated ages were identical."

He went on to note that the Trobriand Islanders of the Pacific, the Timbira of Brazil, and the Navajo of America were among the many other traditional cultures that also prize male height. "In no case have I found a preference for short men," he said. Among anthropologists, it is a truism that in traditional societies the "big man" actually is big, not just socially but physically.

It is not hard to guess why human beings tend instinctively to defer to height. Humans evolved in an environment where size and strength--and good health, to which they are closely related--mattered, especially for men. Indeed, they still matter, albeit less than they did. Other things being equal, large males are more to be feared and longer-living; an impulse to defer to them, or to prefer them as mates, thus makes good evolutionary sense."

It never began for manlets. :cryfeels:

for centuries and in every culture manlet = weak and worse
"Perhaps heightism is just a western cultural prejudice? Sadly not. In Chinese surveys, young women always rate stature high among qualifications for a future mate. Indeed, the prejudice appears to be universal.

In the 1960s and 1970s, Thomas Gregor, an anthropologist at America's Vanderbilt University, lived among the Mehinaku, a tropical forest people of central Brazil who were amazed by such new-fangled gadgets as spectacles. Among the Mehinaku, attractive men should be tall: they are respectfully called wekepei. Woe unto the peritsi, as very short men are derisively called (it rhymes with itsi, the word for penis). Where a tall man is kaukapapai, worthy of respect, the short one is merely laughable. His lack of stature is a moral as well as physical failing, for it is presumed to result from sexual looseness during adolescence.

"No one wants a peritsi for a son-in-law," Mr Gregor writes. By many measures--wealth, chieftainship, frequency of participation in rituals--tall men dominate in tribal life. They hog the reproductive opportunities, too. Mr Gregor looked at the number of girlfriends of Mehinaku men of varying heights. He found a pattern: the taller the man, the more girlfriends he had. As he explained, "the three tallest men had as many affairs as the seven shortest men, even though their average estimated ages were identical."

He went on to note that the Trobriand Islanders of the Pacific, the Timbira of Brazil, and the Navajo of America were among the many other traditional cultures that also prize male height. "In no case have I found a preference for short men," he said. Among anthropologists, it is a truism that in traditional societies the "big man" actually is big, not just socially but physically.

It is not hard to guess why human beings tend instinctively to defer to height. Humans evolved in an environment where size and strength--and good health, to which they are closely related--mattered, especially for men. Indeed, they still matter, albeit less than they did. Other things being equal, large males are more to be feared and longer-living; an impulse to defer to them, or to prefer them as mates, thus makes good evolutionary sense."
196fuynk66q8tgif.jpg

It was fucking over at blastocyte stage tbh.

Women are so low IQ its insane. But I also blame these tall fags for producing with a short foid. My parents are both manlets (mom 5'2 dad 5'6) and my mom expected I was gonna be around 6 feet cuz her own father was. im 3 inches off.

I really can't understand why tall men have kids with short foids. Why would you make your kids life worse?

I really can't understand why tall men have kids with short foids. Why would you make your kids life worse?
I guess some tall guys have a thing for short girls cuz they are cute or submissive