Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone hates eastern europeans

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
Our own femshits hate us (they want western chad)
Western femshits hate us (they think we're low class trash)
Ethnic femshits hate us (they want western chad)

Are there any positives? Is there anyone out there who DOESN'T fucking ostracize us? Every where I go people are making fun of easten europeans and just assuming they're all dumb as fuck doormats and memes. They're all evil cunts.

Last edited:
I don't hate eastern europeans but I am just an insignifcant being so it doesn't mean much

Does eastern European include Poland and Lithuania?

I don't hate eastern europeans but I am just an insignifcant being so it doesn't mean much

Most normies and womyn constantly make fun of us. They'd never survive a day here living in our conditions (and I mean the poor parts, not the rich cities which try to emulate the western life).

Does eastern European include Poland and Lithuania?

Yes.

You’re right. The bad image also is because of a lot of EEs doing a lot of crazy/dumb shit in the west.

Most normies and womyn constantly make fun of us. They'd never survive a day here living in our conditions (and I mean the poor parts, not the rich cities which try to emulate the western life).

Yes.
I would say I'm 40% EE, and 60% Western(French, German, and a lot Scottish). Where would the Scottish fit into this? Are they the mutts of Western Europe?

I would say I'm 40% EE, and 60% Western(French, German, and a lot Scottish). Where would the Scottish fit into this? Are they the mutts of Western Europe?

Scots are pretty much neutral. They might assume you have that Scot accent but that's about it. There's not a whole lot of negative stigma from poverty, wars, depression etc. I'm 100% EE through and through though, and you could tell.

Eastern European dudes are cooler and better than the western ones imo.

Eastern European dudes are cooler and better than the western ones imo.

Yeah too bad no woman thinks like that. Or if they do, they mean thugs who walk around with vatniks and be generally annoying as fuck.

Yeah too bad no woman thinks like that. Or if they do, they mean thugs who walk around with vatniks and be generally annoying as fuck.
I heard that hypergamy in places like Russia is not too bad because most famoids there want money, is that true?

Ive seen some fine looking eastern euro women with some ugly looking eastern euro men.

I heard that hypergamy in places like Russia is not too bad because most famoids there want money, is that true?

I don't know, I don't live there. But sounds like it could be true. But I'm living in poverty so it doesn't matter to me.

Ive seen some fine looking eastern euro women with some ugly looking eastern euro men.

Yeah because they don't have any other option. In the west they'd never date a eastern european guy though.

I don't know, I don't live there. But sounds like it could be true. But I'm living in poverty so it doesn't matter to me.
I'm a poor sandnigger too, so i can understand the struggle. It's over for us in 2nd and 3rd world countries, even Asia can't save us.

I'm a poor sandnigger too, so i can understand the struggle. It's over for us in 2nd and 3rd world countries, even Asia can't save us.

Yeah, it's insane how everyone just thinks travelling 5000km is easy as 1-2-3. Most of these people live in rich western countries with tons of welfare and high paying jobs so they have no clue.

even i hate eastern europeans and i'm eastern european. it's over.

Yeah, it's insane how everyone just thinks travelling 5000km is easy as 1-2-3. Most of these people live in rich western countries with tons of welfare and high paying jobs so they have no clue.
I literally have to work for 5-7 years to spend a month living in Asia. It's over.

I literally have to work for 5-7 years to spend a month living in Asia. It's over.

For me it'd take about 9 years. Considering I have zero skills and would be working a minimum wage job + I'd have to pay rent. I'm already on borrowed time.

For me it'd take about 9 years. Considering I have zero skills and would be working a minimum wage job + I'd have to pay rent. I'm already on borrowed time.
Now I feel bad that I complain about my country

Now I feel bad that I complain about my country

I'd kill to have the same living standards as westerners. Not even the girls, just to be able to eat food when I want, to be able to buy shit I want. Just to be able to not have to worry about money 24/7 on top of being socially isolated. It's hell in its absolute worst, this is the type of shit that drives people to crime and suicide.

Yeah because they don't have any other option. In the west they'd never date a eastern european guy though.

Cope. I live in Spain, and like 99 % of EE women, date EE men.

Which part of Spain? Depends whats on offer.
I don't realy want to dox my location, but it's a densely populated area with a huge international community. There's people from almost any country you can think of. And yea... EE girls date most their own country men, or sometimes other EE men.
To name a few international relationships i know of:
Romanian girl - Bulgarian guy x2
Serbian Guy - Bulgarian girl
Croatian guy - bulgarian girl
bulgarian girl - russian guy

And there's a lot more, but these are a few from the ones i know and come on top of my head right now

I don't realy want to dox my location, but it's a densely populated area with a huge international community. There's people from almost any country you can think of. And yea... EE girls date most their own country men, or sometimes other EE men.
To name a few international relationships i know of:
Romanian girl - Bulgarian guy x2
Serbian Guy - Bulgarian girl
Croatian guy - bulgarian girl
bulgarian girl - russian guy

And there's a lot more, but these are a few from the ones i know and come on top of my head right now

Generally the lesser quality EE people date within themselves because they have lower standards. But then again, if nobody likes you then they're not going to like you there either.

Generally the lesser quality EE people date within themselves because they have lower standards. But then again, if nobody likes you then they're not going to like you there either.
Lesser quality people lol. You are more self hating than SEA girls.

Lesser quality people lol. You are more self hating than SEA girls.

Well what am I supposed to do then?

"YAYYY! I'M SO GREAT! NOBODY WANTS ME AND I'M ALONE 99% OF THE TIME! WOOO!"

SEA girls don't hate themselves ffs, they just like rich white guys.

Well what am I supposed to do then?

"YAYYY! I'M SO GREAT! NOBODY WANTS ME AND I'M ALONE 99% OF THE TIME! WOOO!"

SEA girls don't hate themselves ffs, they just like rich white guys.
What i meant by self hating was hating on your own kind.

What i meant by self hating was hating on your own kind.

My kind does suck though. The guys are all annoying as fuck thugs who are shitty people and the girls are whores who gravitate to the thugs. Why should I like them?

My kind does suck though. The guys are all annoying as fuck thugs who are shitty people and the girls are whores who gravitate to the thugs. Why should I like them?
Go to WE, then. It's not as hard as you make it out to be.

Go to WE, then. It's not as hard as you make it out to be.

Uhh yeah it is. I have like 10€ at most, incredibly basic education and I don't speak any of their languages. I'm not physically fit enough for manual labor either. How the fuck would I get there and not die on day 1?

Uhh yeah it is. I have like 10€ at most, incredibly basic education and I don't speak any of their languages. I'm not physically fit enough for manual labor either. How the fuck would I get there and not die on day 1?
1. You don't need a lot of money to start.
2. Education is not of great importance.
3. Yes, knowing the local language is very important. So instead of bitching about not knowing one, start learning. You got all the knowledge you need available for free on the internet.
4. If you ain't physically fit, start working out. (Seriously, how obvious is that?)
5. There are a ton of africans who have traveled half of Africa, and then sailed here with wooden rafts, AND they still do okay for themselves. No one has died...except for the ones who died on the road to here lol.

1. You don't need a lot of money to start.
2. Education is not of great importance.
3. Yes, knowing the local language is very important. So instead of bitching about not knowing one, start learning. You got all the knowledge you need available for free on the internet.
4. If you ain't physically fit, start working out. (Seriously, how obvious is that?)
5. There are a ton of africans who have traveled half of Africa, and then sailed here with wooden rafts, AND they still do okay for themselves. No one has died...except for the ones who died on the road to here lol.

1. You need at least enough to have somewhere to fucking sleep and eat
2. For minimum wage jobs maybe
3. Learning languages isn't as easy as you make it, try being depressed and then having motivation to learn some shitty language.
4. Yeah brb wasting 3 years torturing my body to slave for some western jew company. Fuck you.
5. They have welfare dumbass.

I don't want to move there anyway. It's all sjw bullshit there and they treat you like slaves. This place sucks but I'd rather rot here than be there.

Central and Eastern Europeans have a glowing reputation for not tolerating bullshit, hardly a bad rep to have.

1. You need at least enough to have somewhere to fucking sleep and eat
2. For minimum wage jobs maybe
3. Learning languages isn't as easy as you make it, try being depressed and then having motivation to learn some shitty language.
4. Yeah brb wasting 3 years torturing my body to slave for some western jew company. Fuck you.
5. They have welfare dumbass.

I don't want to move there anyway. It's all sjw bullshit there and they treat you like slaves. This place sucks but I'd rather rot here than be there.
1. There are a lot of people who slept in their cars when they first came.
2. You complaining about 4 digit number in euros, RIGHT AFTER you bitched about how bad the salaries are in EE?
3. This is all up to you, no one else to blame here.
4. Everyone works out these days, it's abnormal not to work out.
5.JFL if you think black guys with 0 documents get any welfare.

1. There are a lot of people who slept in their cars when they first came.
2. You complaining about 4 digit number in euros, RIGHT AFTER you bitched about how bad the salaries are in EE?
3. This is all up to you, no one else to blame here.
4. Everyone works out these days, it's abnormal not to work out.
5.JFL if you think black guys with 0 documents get any welfare.

1.I don't have a car or a license. It costs too much.
2. Minimum wage is minimum wage. Shit there is going to be more expensive.
3. Yes depression is my fault, fucking genius.
4. No they don't. It's a meme, they do it once a month to seem tough. Fuck their opinions anyway.
6. Who the fuck would hire a black man with 0 documents?

Everyone hates middle easterners

Our own femshits hate us (they think we're low class trash)
Ethnic femshits hate us (they think we're low class trash)

Are there any positives? Is there anyone out there who DOESN'T fucking ostracize us? Every where I go people are making fun of middle easterners and just assuming they're all dumb as fuck muslims and terrorists.

Everyone hates middle easterners

Our own femshits hate us (they think we're low class trash)
Ethnic femshits hate us (they think we're low class trash)

Are there any positives? Is there anyone out there who DOESN'T fucking ostracize us? Every where I go people are making fun of middle easterners and just assuming they're all dumb as fuck muslims and terrorists.

You're protected by the media. We aren't.

Central and Eastern Europeans have a glowing reputation for not tolerating bullshit, hardly a bad rep to have.
Yep we are all pretty much bigots or racist or whatever people straight up call blacks "niggers" in here without any fear.We don't accept gay people or trannys if they come up as gay or tranny they get beat up.

Who the fuck would hire a black man with 0 documents?
You don't have to work for a company to make money duhhhh. The black guy who cleans the windows at my workplace earns 100+ euros on a bad day. He goes around with an old bike offering to clean windows for 10 euros. Just on my street he has earned like 200 euros in a day... But you know... you got to move your ass and actualy do some work, instead of just bitching.

East Euorpe is far better than west Euorpe.

i like Eastern Europeans and Slavs everyone of them ive met has been nice to me.

Lol. You're contradicting yourself a lot in this thread. I agree with @Dekim.

You don't have to work for a company to make money duhhhh. The black guy who cleans the windows at my workplace earns 100+ euros on a bad day. He goes around with an old bike offering to clean windows for 10 euros. Just on my street he has earned like 200 euros in a day... But you know... you got to move your ass and actualy do some work, instead of just bitching.

LMAO, yeah right. I'm calling bullshit on that. I don't even know why you're pushing emigration on me, even though that's not even what I wanted?? You ignored the rest of my points so that basically means you're some jew trying to get me to please your jewish masters or some shit.

Lol. You're contradicting yourself a lot in this thread. I agree with @Dekim.

How did I contradict myself? I was talking about how everyone views us badly, not if I wanted to be a slave in some western shithole. If he wants to live a life like that then fine, but I have more dignity than that.

Last edited:
tbh, I'd rather be an East Euro subhuman than an Indio Hispanic mongrel.

ee are good for femoid sexslaves nothing more

tbh, I'd rather be an East Euro subhuman than an Indio Hispanic mongrel.
i just realised being an incel is like getting resurrection sickness permanently from birth after seeing your avi