Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Everyone had is 30+ and had sex experience is blackpilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
Literally everyone who is 30+ years old will be blackpilled, I like how we like to think
that everyone is retarded and we are the only ones who see this, but people who hit their 30s
already understand everything, all males are misogynistic at this age because they understand foid nature
from first perspective, but they shut up about it in public and to their foids because they don't want to take the social consequences

talk with literally everyone who has lived his life and he will blackpill you on foids even more

JFL at IT pedo-retards

Misogyny is a natural response to female nature.

It is not wrong

5dd65381631271Y3JvcCwzMjYwLDI1NDksMCwyOTg

I see plenty of men my age living in pure delusion about how women work. I would really disagree tbh

Literally everyone who is 30+ years old will be blackpilled, I like how we like to think
that everyone is retarded and we are the only ones who see this, but people who hit their 30s
already understand everything, all males are misogynistic at this age because they understand foid nature
from first perspective, but they shut up about it in public and to their foids because they don't want to take the social consequences

talk with literally everyone who has lived his life and he will blackpill you on foids even more

JFL at IT pedo-retards

True, most men have all ready figured most of this stuff out. Same thing about the government spying on everyone. They just know it is pointless to complain so much about it if they can't do anything about it.

I see plenty of men my age living in pure delusion about how women work. I would really disagree tbh
True a decent amount are still pretty bluepilled

No, that's not true. Plenty of people in their 30s are bluepilled. Are you saying that every male politician in the government is blackpilled then? Why are they making so many laws that help gynocentrism in that case?
If 100% of men above 30 were blackpilled, we wouldn't have the problems in society we have today. It's probably less than 10%.

True %99 of the woman are whores they have snake mentality which is purely evil they will hide their true personality until they get whatever they want I've seen this countless of times in my life such as classic homework or exam hi anon can you help me out thing and from my foid cousins how they behave different to newly met people especially if He's good looking etc

I like how we like to think

Literally every guy I've ever talked to, even men in their 50's who are divorced are still fucking blue pilled, wtf are you talking about?

Yeah they understand how fucked up women are but they are still blue pilled, knowing that women are hypergamous and selfish isn't all that the black pill is about, because even if these men know this, because they reject other aspect of the black pill, the seldom still fall victim to women afterwards, despite knowing what they are capable of

They still believe love is an actual thing

They still chase female validation

They believe in an objective morality (when morality is inherently subjective)

Etc, etc, etc

The younger males are worse because they haven't been screwed over yet, but ultimately they are all still blue pilled

These kinds of threads are made endlessly

"oh normies are all blackpilled"

fuck off with that bullshit

if normies were blackpilled they wouldn't betabuxx a former cock carousel rider that will inevitably divorce them