Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EVERYONE GTFIH

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So on 14.06.2019 today, I left my house to meet a friend in the morning hours. I noticed that there was a black commercial vehicle parked in front of my house, there were suspects dressed in black in the car, and I noticed that they were Mossad agents because they spoke Hebrew and had big noses. Immediately, I entered my house with my licensed gun registered on me and waited for them to leave.

I'm on Mossad's death list.If anything happens to me, the Jews are responsible. they want to eliminate me for telling the truth.
From here, the Israeli government and the Rockefeller family is announced. If any harm comes to me, I will reveal all your lies.

Ha! ha! I think you mean Our Great Leader Mossad my friend. We mustn't falter by His word haha maybe you should delete that post my friend and I will take you to our support group for Reconditioning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• last ned (22).jpg
    last ned (22).jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 42
pics or it didn't happen

oh vey,the goyim know.what to do?

oy vey dont forget to wear your swastika chain around your neck it keeps the jew away
How did you get into England's special forces when you hardly speak English...
He is obviously joking bro. Nobody on this forum would even survive a day in SAS training.

You should come here bruh, they will never look for you in the holy land of israel :)

Bro give them some lira and run away.

you're statusmaxxed as fuck...
CIA will come to Turkey just to get you

I heard Cuyen loved SAS training so much he asked to go through it twice ? I understand they kicked him out because he was too high T ? Don't ask me how i know this information bro, i won't reveal my secrets.

I heard Cuyen loved SAS training so much he asked to go through it twice ? I understand they kicked him out because he was too high T ? Don't ask me how i know this information bro, i won't reveal my secrets.
yes bro please keep it as secret
society, man
most women are whores,man.

Should have stuck a fast banana in their exaust pipe... tbh.

So on 14.06.2019 today, I left my house to meet a friend in the morning hours. I noticed that there was a black commercial vehicle parked in front of my house, there were suspects dressed in black in the car, and I noticed that they were Mossad agents because they spoke Hebrew and had big noses. Immediately, I entered my house with my licensed gun registered on me and waited for them to leave.

I'm on Mossad's death list.If anything happens to me, the Jews are responsible. they want to eliminate me for telling the truth.
From here, the Israeli government and the Rockefeller family is announced. If any harm comes to me, I will reveal all your lies.

Shit boyo make a script that checks if you are alive everyday pls.

I didnt read is this a party or something?

@Cuyen you're being hunted by the Jews because you're an incel.

based and mossad pilled, it victor ostrovskyening