Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [EVERYONE GTFIH] Something strange is going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
I have been hearing some talk about some of the mods on this site buying another rival incel site.
@Master @SergeantIncel

I can only assume one of the below

+incel sites are profitable hence expansion such as looksmax
+mods want to monopolize and control incel narrative
+mods work for CIA/NSA/ MOSSAD and are regulating this small community for threat management and assessment.

Can you please explain why you forced through a sale of a rival site.

I heard you offered a substantial sum, the previous owner is now in thailand using the money you provided, so there must be a serious incentive behind it. I am wondering what it may be.

Where did you hear of this, exactly?

(((mods)))
I actually believe sergeant incel is shilling, but I am to lazy to investigate.

The mods are as fair as masters in the incel community can be, if they wanna unite the community, I'm for it.

Of course incel sites are a giant honeypot to monitor the incel thread and send MOSSAD after any incel who dare speak the truth about the cause of the inceldom movement.

high IQ thread, Mods more like Allies of (((Mossad)))

I have evidence of jewish involvement in the highest ranks of this website
high IQ thread, Mods more like Allies of (((Mossad)))
Of course incel sites are a giant honeypot to monitor the incel thread and send MOSSAD after any incel who dare speak the truth about the cause of the inceldom movement.
I do not fear CIA/FBI/NSA. It is MOSSAD that really scares me tbh. Israeli's don't play games.

I do not fear CIA/FBI/NSA. It is MOSSAD that really scares me tbh. Israeli's don't play games.

Incels lets hold a candlelight vigil for OP. MOSSAD has been dispatched to terminate him for spreading the truth.

@Damo the incel
@StormlitAqua
@chudur-budur
@Kirishima
@UBERCEL
@deadman123

Afrikan, these kinds of baseless accusations are really irritating, damn it. If you got somethin, share it, what's the point of posts with nothing but vague allusions. :feelsree:

Afrikan, these kinds of baseless accusations are really irritating, damn it. If you got somethin, share it, what's the point of posts with nothing but vague allusions. :feelsree:
Individual call outs are banned. I don't want to break rules.

@oldcel75

?מה אתה חושב

Why would incel websites be profitable? FBI money? Are people here too retarded to use adblock?

You tell me. Why else force through the sale of rival sites for substantial money.
Why would incel websites be profitable? FBI money? Are people here too retarded to use adblock?

There is something strange in the neighbourhood who you gonna call?

tfw you get status mogged by all these other posters who are aware of drama and personalities

Seriously, tho, how do you all even find this shit out? I only ever come here to vent and shitpost.

Some users have ran antiminung software and have had positive results for this site. I wonder how much coin is being mined using LDAR users' computers.
Oh well...

Well a conspiracy now ? Really ? What's next...on this forum.

tfw you get status mogged by all these other posters who are aware of drama and personalities

Seriously, tho, how do you all even find this shit out? I only ever come here to vent and shitpost.
I have been managed to undo 2 permabans this week alone. I know things and have friends in high places.

Some users have ran antiminung software and have had positive results for this site. I wonder how much coin is being mined using LDAR users' computers.
Didn’t they make a pinned thread yesterday saying it was false? Look up on the Off-topic page.

I have been managed to undo 2 permabans this week alone. I know things and have friends in high places.
That's pretty cool, but how can I get these apparently Jewish mods to give some money so I can fuck off to an Asian country and never worry about anything ever again. Not even joking, if some Jew gave me ten thousand dollars I'd get a plane ticket to Japan and never think about politics or anything ever again.

ie: shitposts on a few discords

high IQ. i feel like the mental degeneration of nausea is connected to this mystery. first he speaks coherently, gets banned then all of a sudden comes back and is speaking gibberish. maybe they lobotomised him...

or perhaps his "gibberish" is code for what he cant say explicitly here.

That's pretty cool, but how can I get these apparently Jewish mods to give some money so I can fuck off to an Asian country and never worry about anything ever again. Not even joking, if some Jew gave me ten thousand dollars I'd get a plane ticket to Japan and never think about politics or anything ever again.
1. Set up a site to threaten jewish monopoly.
2. Get bought out by jews
3. Profit
4. Trip to SEA to lose virginity

high IQ. i feel like the mental degeneration of nausea is connected to this mystery. first he speaks coherently, gets banned then all of a sudden comes back and is speaking gibberish. maybe they lobotomised him...
Fontaine....

Looks like MOSSAD hijacked this account.

@oldcel75 מה אתה חושב

high IQ. i feel like the mental degeneration of nausea is connected to this mystery. first he speaks coherently, gets banned then all of a sudden comes back and is speaking gibberish. maybe they lobotomised him.. hi
Fontaine....
?

1. Set up a site to threaten jewish monopoly.
2. Get bought out by jews
3. Profit
4. Trip to SEA to lose virginity
Hey Jew mods, I'm totally gonna make a site to threaten incels.is in the future, but we can both save some time here if you just pay me ten thousand dollars right here and right now and I wont make the site. Deal?

Hey Jew mods, I'm totally gonna make a site to threaten incels.is in the future, but we can both save some time here if you just pay me ten thousand dollars right here and right now and I wont make the site. Deal?
Or they can send me (a professional israeli paratrooper) to take care of business. You can pay me 15000 to not do it. It will be 20000 in an hour.
Looks like MOSSAD hijacked this account.

@oldcel75 מה אתה חושב
Yes, we do.

Or they can send me (a professional israeli paratrooper) to take care of business. You can pay me 15000 to not do it. It will be 20000 in an hour.

Yes, we do.
Just give me the shekels and no one gets hurt, moshe.

Yes, we do.
You are my favorite jew tbh. I dont like the others.

What if inceldom is an MKULTRA experiment conducted by the highest echelons of power :feelshmm:

With how easy people get bans these days, i'd advice you all to just stay quiet

What the fuck? I don't know which side is true tbh

(((Serge)))
They won't be so active today. I have noticed (((serge))) and (((master))) aren't active on saturdays because it is the Sabbath which is the day of rest for jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.