Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everyone gtfih don't care if I get banned. @LeFrenchcel is a disgusting fakecel. Here is proof. Can't believe he is a mod

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★

Ew it's over for him, a ltn at best

Mods ban him immediately! @Uggo Mongo @proudweeb @PLA1092 @Fat Link @The Enforcer

Incel because he doesn't have a Rolex.

Bruh, JFL. I thought this was serious.

Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if that really was him at this point. Jfl. :feelshaha:

KEK

He's a ginger though, who are the most trucel amongst whites imo.

Cope this is him
8AEBB5E7 B4FE 4FB6 B9B3 500EFCCFD724

average 2024cel

Delete this bro my girl uses this site, I don't want her to cheat on me with him. :feelsohgod:

KEK

He's a ginger though, who are the most trucel amongst whites imo.
He was obviously, lying. And my brother is a ginger as well(Lebanese) he is taller and mogs the shit out of me facially. He is pale, but I think it's because, Arab gingers are usually, not as pale as say Irish Gingers. But don't get me wrong, there's plenty of pale Arab Gingers as well. IMG 20240629 201212
A whole, family from my mom's side is this pale and they are all gingers(both parents and all three children) it's not the hair colour, it's the extremely pale and red skin(with a lot of acne)
The queen of Morocco is one example.

IMG 20240629 203701

Last edited:
venez au Liban, vous êtes probablement déjà un catholique baptisé, même si vous ne pratiquez pas. une femme maronite fétichiste du colonisateur vous aimerait probablement. haha @LeFrenchCel

If I remember correctly, he was Italian right?
Yes, Corsican which has more in common with North Italy genetically & cultural.
Maybe @LeFrenchCel is also Corsican and calls himself French since it’s owned by France
Would explain why he's so based & high-IQ, since they're also quite close to the original Latini iirc

I wouldn't be alone in the dark of my bedroom and rotting on an incel forum in a saturday night if I looked like this :feelshaha:

Mah g is a internet janny and here on saturday evening.
Who the fuck would choose this?

Image 2024 06 30 032651012

Google search results for 'le french cel'

LeFrenchCel doxxed!