Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Everyone, go spam blackpill memes on this subreddit (they are allowing it for now)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

This subreddit is allowing blackpill memes for a short period of time, and I want everyone here who has a reddit account to go spam blackpill memes, race pill, dick pill, and every other kind of blackpill you can think of.

Muh blackpill spreading on le reddit :soy:

No, considering it won't exactly change any foid feminist's or cuck's mind either way, from their rabid bluepilled indoctrination causing them to chimp out at whatever wrongthink against precious kweens and the sacred cope of the bluepill they may see; I also don't have many images stored. :feelshehe:

End yourself
It’s our chance to spread our ideology through memes like we once did. Short lasting success, but it will be enough to spread it.

No, considering it won't exactly change any foid feminist's or cuck's mind either way, from their rabid bluepilled indoctrination causing them to chimp out at whatever wrongthink against precious kweens and the sacred cope of the bluepill they may see; I also don't have many images stored. :feelshehe:
It will make many redpilled/purplepilled coping males think twice. It’s all about subversion, we need to slowly get this into their subconscious.

It’s our chance to spread our ideology through memes like we once did. Short lasting success, but it will be enough to spread it.
Like who in his sanity uses Negritt?

My Reddit account got banned for promoting hate for the 3 thousandth time

anyone reading that sub fr night should be mercykilled