Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone go on voice chat on discord NOW

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
3d penguin sheriff with two guns gg69881010

make me

2 high inhib 4 voice chat. Maybe if I get a voice scrambler. I'll google voice scrambler

how do u even get accepted in the server and is it worth it?

Stay in and talk, don't pussy out
I'm a pussy. Another day I'll do it. I don't even have a headset atm so if I wanted to properly talk I wouldn't have a headset. Will b able to when house is empty.

I'm a pussy. Another day I'll do it. I don't even have a headset atm so if I wanted to properly talk I wouldn't have a headset. Will b able to when house is empty.
get in

My mic broke.

Ok but I'll have my mic on mute most likely and will barely hear wot u will b saying. Looking forward to actually being able to speak with some of u properly tho.

I left. Will b in vc tomorrow and actually speak. Pls don't make fun of me voice.

Tried some Discord voice chat a while ago. I can't stand hearing all those Normies talking. You can hardly get a fucking single word in!

I don't want to talk to you incel

I can't because I don't want my family to listen to me. I'm too high inhib

maybe later i will join

I went on voice chat a lot in the old server, the new one is dead though and no-one goes on.

never been on a discord vc once in my life and haven’t joined the .co server

Discord is for low inhibcels & I'm not one of them

My headset is broken I only have the mic now :( Haven't tried it out on discord yet tho

lets go tbh.Im sick and have nothing to do

why not just use the old one
Family are in house and I have no headset so can only do it when they're not in

I don't use discord.

I'm not on discord tbh