Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everyone gaslights

oofy

oofy

Discord- oofyitsbegun
-
Some people will tell me “oh you don’t look that bad bro” , “you’ll find someone some day” etc etc. People younger than me have even said this :feelshaha: and those with relationships and experience. Until some kinda opportunity shows up your words are meaningless.

Clearly there’s an issue with my physical attributes since I don’t pass the initial looks threshold to attempt a relationship.

Classic GrAY thread

And the knowledge should be reiterated as many times as possible for lurkers just discovering the blackpill
Yeah I been in this community awhile lurking at least, but someone will always come back to gaslight

Every mf gaslights to their benefit, even here

"the reason you are not get laid is your horrible pERsonality and lack of confidence bro":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And the knowledge should be reiterated as many times as possible for lurkers just discovering the blackpill
Black pill is a habit, society is constantly pushing blue pill on us and without daily dose of Blackpill, blue pill will get us

This is wishful thinking
Some people on this forum have even called me fakecel , I wanted to believe ascension was possible but I’m still here

Some people on this forum have even called me fakecel , I wanted to believe ascension was possible but I’m still here
How would you rate your looks from 1-10?

Some people will tell me “oh you don’t look that bad bro” , “you’ll find someone some day” etc etc. People younger than me have even said this :feelshaha: and those with relationships and experience. Until some kinda opportunity shows up your words are meaningless.

Clearly there’s an issue with my physical attributes since I don’t pass the initial looks threshold to attempt a relationship.
"Initial looks threshold" is that a term you coined? Not bad !

Black pill is a habit, society is constantly pushing blue pill on us and without daily dose of Blackpill, blue pill will get us
Black pill becomes white pill once you are at peace with your circumstances

How would you rate your looks from 1-10?
4 I suppose given height as well, if I geo maxxed I could ascend for sure. Maybe one day, but even that is wishful thinking

That's because sexhavers want incels to be slaves who NEVER bother the better people's days and never approach foids because every foid is entitled to chadlite at least. "Just leave sex, intimacy and being loved to others bro" "natural selection, hehe"... while it doesn't apply to foids because they have infertility treatments:society:

That's because sexhavers want incels to be slaves who NEVER bother the better people's days and never approach foids because every foid is entitled to chadlite at least. "Just leave sex, intimacy and being loved to others bro" "natural selection, hehe"... while it doesn't apply to foids because they have infertility treatments:society:
The first 10,000 rejections are just a warm up bro

I’ve had people tell my I was funny and that my personality was good, even tho I think it’s pretty shitty myself. Regardless I don’t think it matters

Gaslight Gatekeep Girlboss

Water Fail GIF

This society is built on lies to keep the sexless male workhorses wageslaving along while foidd and chads fuck and breed and send their shitspawns to daycare, school, and welfare programs subsidized by the taxation of incels

This society is built on lies to keep the sexless male workhorses wageslaving along while foidd and chads fuck and breed and send their shitspawns to daycare, school, and welfare programs subsidized by the taxation of incels
Why do I want to pay for other peoples kids when I can’t even have my own

Same, im tired of all the gaslighting. My father told me my entire childhood that it was my fault that i was bullied, told me i will the one. He deserves death

Same, im tired of all the gaslighting. My father told me my entire childhood that it was my fault that i was bullied, told me i will the one. He deserves death
Tbh there’s no reason not to blame your parents since they are the ones who created you at the end of the day, but there’s no reason to be mad or hurt them.

Mine just weren’t aware of their subhumanity

but there’s no reason to be mad or hurt them.
There are plenty of reasons. They could have given me HGH, they could have not moved to a country full of moggers like Germany, they could have been nicer to me during my childhood and teen years