Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

everyone gaslights incels. they claim their 5'2 bald indian friend is getting tons of pussy. "looks maxxing is weird bro"

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
don't get me wrong, I don't think looks maxxing is effective enough to make you go from normie to chad

but the gaslighting that regular people do to any guy trying to improve himself is pretty raging inducing

"bro, you don't need plastic surgery. girls like exotic noses"
"bro stop dieting, you look good enough. girls like dad bod"

but seeing videos of women swipe on tinder reveals the truth. even old hags are only swiping right on male model tier guys, ignoring asians, and anyone who is not tall and good looking

Everyone tries to keep everyone else down
They don't want as to ascend.

Everyone tries to keep everyone else down
They don't want as to ascend.

pretty much. you should always keep your plans secret.

but still, normies deserve to be burned alive for doing evil shit like this

the gaslighting is only going to get more and more ridiculous

i had 'dude, only chicks that are like, still 18, actually care about a dude's hairline, what are you a pedo, lol' said to me which is pure absurd level cope and reality denial

the gaslighting is only going to get more and more ridiculous

i had 'dude, only chicks that are like, still 18, actually care about a dude's hairline, what are you a pedo, lol' said to me which is pure absurd level cope and reality denial

you see that SEA girl swiping on tinder youtube video? She auto swiped left to every non-white guy, then left to the non-chad white guys

in a country where foreigners can't stay long term and generally hates them. and maybe 1/50 guys at most was white, after they floated to the top of the queue probably

and that's exactly why hairline or any little flaw matters a ton

"It's only hair, be a man and shave it"
Meanwhile if a female is balding, that's a new tragedy.

Women are not genuine human beings in their own right, they are more like personifications of the selection process in nature. Rejecting their benevolence is rejecting the virtue of all things natural.

"It's only hair, be a man and shave it"
Meanwhile if a female is balding, that's a new tragedy.
In many countries women can actually get bald treatment for free paid by the government.

Even my family

Your posts are always consistent.i agree with every your word.

Seeing somebody looksmaxing instead of nicenessmaxing or confidencemaxing threatens their bluepilled worldview so they are aversive to it. It's also an easy opportunity to mention some "what matters is on the inside" bullshit to come off as "deep" and "kind" because then, they think, everybody will like them more. Additionally, keeping you down means keeping themselves above so ofc they will do whatever is possible to shame and ostracize anybody who directly states that he is looksmaxing. Gaslighting is just their way of going with the flow.

I saw a video on YouTube of a guy who lives in SEA and SEAMaxxing for the past 10 years. He said he started going bald really quickly at 30 and after 10 years of SEAMaxxing and that he noticed a dramatic reduction in the amount of matches he would get on tinder. It was so bad that he actually got a hair transplant to fix his hair. So just saying that shows even gookfoids care about hairline on a white guy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back