Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Everyone complains about the qualified immunity police have but NOBODY says a word about the qualified immunity that foids abuse

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
Foids are the actual ones who abuse their qualified immunity that this misandrist government gives them while these retards complain about police "abusing" qualified immunity when in reality thats very rare and most cops are actually good people especially once you get to know them, it is very rare of police to be trampling on your rights if you are a good person which most .is users are. Foids are constantly falsely accusing men of rape all over the place and barely even get punished for their crimes with an example being the link posted below.

Or if you were once a redpiller and were a fan of Fagdrew Tate, you saw that story on how some boy was falsely accused of rape by foids and went to jail for it and they even admitted it was a false accusation because they didn't like him.

Better yet another example of how bad foids abuse their qualified immunity and how powerful it is when this military veteran got falsely accused and the judge ruled the veteran guilty.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GJOFM_EcoZU

The problem isn't police "abusing" their qualified immunity, it is foids who are abusing their qualified immunity who have the real qualified immunity.

I call it IT will screenshit this post and provide no arguement or Lexx Maria will read the title and completely take this post out of context and only put the titlelike she did with one of my high IQ threads to make me look like an idiot.

@VideoGameCoper @gymcellragefuel @Left4DeadDarkie @DarkStar

Good thread. Absolute truthnuke. Foids get away with way too much nasty shit and an army of simps and white knights support them always. Too gynocentric of a society

Good thread. Absolute truthnuke. Foids get away with way too much nasty shit and an army of simps and white knights support them always. Too gynocentric of a society
I remember a foid falsely accused me of rape and it was never confirmed if the police got her or not. Shows that police are better people than foids.

Last edited:
Even if those foids do get "punished" its usually a very light sentence like community service

I remember a foid falsely accused me of rape and it was never confirmed if the police got her or not. Shows that police are better people than foids because foids.
Brutal. I hate it so much that they can destroy a man’s life with no repercussions

Even if those foids do get "punished" its usually a very light sentence like community service
Yea, the sentence for false rape accusations should be the same as what a man would get for real rape.

Yea, the sentence for false rape accusations should be the same as what a man would get for real rape.
If a cop arrests a nigger who is a felony suspect, he serves a life sentence.

If a foid accuses a man of rape with no evidence, the man's life will be ruined.

Better yet, put them on a registry (similar to a sex offender registry) and they are no longer able to report sexual crimes that happen to them so if they get raped thats their own problem at that point.

If a cop arrests a nigger who is a felony suspect, he serves a life sentence.

If a foid accuses a man of rape with no evidence, the man's life will be ruined.
Yep. So screwed up

Better yet, put them on a registry (similar to a sex offender registry) and they are no longer able to report sexual crimes that happen to them so if they get raped thats their own problem at that point.
That is a good idea

"The gender that competes between itself loses."

Bluepilled men will always happily throw other men under the bus at a any imagined or real threat to women's lives. And when the foid is the aggressor, as they often are, they think she must have been pushed to do it because of something the man did.

"The gender that competes between itself loses."

Bluepilled men will always happily throw other men under the bus at a any imagined or real threat to women's lives. And when the foid is the aggressor, as they often are, they think she must have been pushed to do it because of something the man did.
I shit you not, foids will go outside and decide to randomly lie about their age to older men and say "HE GROOMED ME!!!!":foidSoy:

I shit you not, foids will go outside and decide to randomly lie about their age to older men and say "HE GROOMED ME!!!!":foidSoy:
Stories like these and variations of it happen all the time. Another one is a cheating foid accuse the man cheated with of rape. It's perfect for her: she gets rid of the guy she cheated with (when she wants), saves face with the boyfriend and gets victim points and attention she can milk.

yes, it turns out judges can just do whatever the fuck they want, and boy do they love roastie beef flaps these days.

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @PLA1092 pin this post against the wall NOW

Based post

Foids abuse it & use it for their own gain, which makes sense when you look at their brain structure

Sci 14

Yeah i know about this story absolutely disgusting. If the sheer amplitude of the absurdity in this murder case is not a potent proof of a foid worshipping society then i don't know what it is. Fucking evil and ridiculous.