Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everyone comes to resent me. They all hate me.

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
There must be something inherently wrong with me. I have seen this cycle of hatred towards me repeated throughout my life so many times. It always follows the same pattern. I make new friends or acquaintances. We are on good terms at first but slowly it starts to disintegrate. Normally, it would end here. We would just go our separate ways and usually that's what happens but sometimes its not possible for example if the person who grows to resent me is my own teacher or if we are stuck together as is common with coworkers or if we interact by having the same circle of 'friends'. Their resentment to me grows ever so strong, I can feel their hatred of me. But I do not do anything to warrant it. I am trying my best to be peoples friend, I am trying to fit in so hard with the rest of them. It is just by my own existence and how I am I attract this treatment. This is very cruel and painful to me. I have observed this constantly, over and over again. It is a proven concept to me at this point. People just hate me whenever I try to socialize with them. They grow to despise me and make me suffer. Honestly, If I could change, I would. If I could do something to please them, but I don't even fucking know what this people want from me, whatever it is I am missing it and everybody around me is not.

It is the most cruel. To being condemned to be hated without being able to figure out truly why. Yeah sure they might hate me for being ugly but there is something deeper than that, this has gone for far too long. I was not even that ugly when I was younger (16-18) and I still had the same treatment. Then I let myself go and my face and body is fucked now because of it. I am trying to get back into looksmaxxing but I digress.

How can I fix this. How can I satisfy this people. You can just never fucking win. No matter what I do. No matter how much I try to please everybody. They all hate me. All of them. Even though I know it's not true, even if I reject this I still can't help but to feel the whole fucking world is set against me. It hurts.

There’s nothing you can do. At my last job I literally tried to buy friends. I would give foids cash for their birthday. I would buy food for the whole office. Not one person ever returned the favor. When my birthday came around, no one even said happy birthday. Not one. Also no one ever returned the favor and bought me food. Even foids who I gave cash to for their birthday still wouldn’t even look at me when I passed them.

Same as me. The blackpill is that unattractiveness doesn't only affect your dating life, it also affects your ability to make friends. Ive fall out with people where we literally just stop talking to each other. Literally just cut contact out the blue.

Similar to me tbh. I wonder wtf it is

Most men are orbiting women and don't give a fuck about other men unless they view them as competition for foids they want.

in other words, no one cares about you

Lookism affects all aspects of life

Its not only about being ugly.They can sense our suffering that we have deep inside and it makes them act that way

Don't try to be friendly with them unless they treat you with respect. The more meek and nice you act, the more people will treat you like shit. The bullshit never ends with low IQ apes

Last edited:
Don't be a people pleaser, only rely on yourself.

Honestly, If I could change, I would. If I could do something to please them,

How can I fix this. How can I satisfy this people.

There’s nothing you can do. At my last job I literally tried to buy friends. I would give foids cash for their birthday. I would buy food for the whole office. Not one person ever returned the favor. When my birthday came around, no one even said happy birthday. Not one. Also no one ever returned the favor and bought me food. Even foids who I gave cash to for their birthday still wouldn’t even look at me when I passed them.
That's brutal tbh.

people can be such distant in directing it to others.

Cope, you're uglier than you think. You might have a good lower third so you think you aren't that ugly, but your maxilla and eye area are probably fucked.

It's okay. Normies may hate you, but incels love you. I, as an incel, can admit having some sort of a strong affection to fellow incels.

it means that you have to put monumental amount of effort into meeting people and maintaining connections.
the fact that you even got attention and friends means your'e a great fucking person, you literally plowed through the halo effect

I feel most foids hate me