Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone at the liquor store is always ugly

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
If it's a foid, she's old and fat. If it's a dude he's ugly and short. Standing in line with a bunch of subhumans really put it into perspective, seeing my smv scale range (negatives)

Alcohol has always been a cope. They always advertise alcohol on TV as Chads and Stacies hanging out when in reality its mostly subhumans numbing their pain because they're too pussy to kill themselves

XDD

Alcohol has always been a cope. They always advertise alcohol on TV as Chads and Stacies hanging out when in reality its mostly subhumans numbing their pain because they're too pussy to kill themselves
True. I dunno where TF the supposed beer chugging chads are at. I see subhumans and post wall roasts

Chads and normies go to bars and clubs to drink.

Chads and normies go to bars and clubs to drink.
It's mostly normies doing that. Chads just order the girls to his house via tinder

Ugly people are more likely to be alcoholics
full

I wish this was still true.
Good looking women don't go out.
Yup they sit alone bitching about how lonely they are, while pausing writing the post to close out the endless stream of DMs. Then they find Chad on tinder and fuck

Yup they sit alone bitching about how lonely they are, while pausing writing the post to close out the endless stream of DMs. Then they find Chad on tinder and fuck
I’ve legit seen a foid type about how lonely she is WHILE SHE IS SWIPING AWAY ENDLESS SNAPCHAT NOTIFICATIONS JFL

I’ve legit seen a foid type about how lonely she is WHILE SHE IS SWIPING AWAY ENDLESS SNAPCHAT NOTIFICATIONS JFL
Really makes you want to buy a watch