Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everyone at my company is obsessed with the new Barbie movie. Should I quit?

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★
Haven't watched it, but I can already tell it's misandrist piece of shit not worth watching. They keep talking about it nonstop like it's the best movie they've ever fucking seen, including the male soyboys who also seem to love it.

I literally get along with only 1 guy in the whole company, who is actually pretty based and redpilled after he got divorced f*cked by a femorrhoid bitch that he still hates with a passion to this day. The rest just avoid me and give me blank condescending stares everytime I pass them lol. For example, today I went out to smoke and when I took the elevator down 2 foid colleagues were already waiting in front of the elevator. I stepped in but they waited for the next elevator instead JFL. Should I just quit this cucked company?

Why would you quit a job over something like that? Unless you got a better one lined up, I would stay. Caring what your co-workers think is pretty retarded. It's all just high school drama tier shit - normies are oversocialized apes.

@Touch Em 2x Tommy AVI then leave

Haven't watched it, but I can already tell it's misandrist piece of shit not worth watching. They keep talking about it nonstop like it's the best movie they've ever fucking seen, including the male soyboys who also seem to love it.

I literally get along with only 1 guy in the whole company, who is actually pretty based and redpilled after he got divorced f*cked by a femorrhoid bitch that he still hates with a passion to this day. The rest just avoid me and give me blank condescending stares everytime I pass them lol. For example, today I went out to smoke and when I took the elevator down 2 foid colleagues were already waiting in front of the elevator. I stepped in but they waited for the next elevator instead JFL. Should I just quit this cucked company?
Faggots obsessing over faggots shit. Nothing new

Why would you quit a job over something like that? Unless you got a better one lined up, I would stay. Caring what your co-workers think is pretty retarded. It's all just high school drama tier shit - normies are oversocialized apes.
It really is no different than high school, indeed. At least during Uni I didn't have to interact with people that often because I was mostly in my own bubble doing research.

My job requires to interact with people from different apartments frequently, and it's frankly getting tiresome having to listen to all their woke nonsense shit and having to put up a fake smile everyday. The guy I mentioned that get along with even said this to me as well - that he's just faking it to make it. At least he works part-time and somehow managed to get 50% NEETbuxx qualification here.

27896.jpg

The Barbie movie is a subversive masterpiece :soy:

It's just that most peoples live life on autopilot and are a bunch of dellusional bluepilled cucks, they like whatever is mainstream.

I have never worked white collar but going blue and working alongside men (I think the stats are 1 women for every 100 men in my current trade) is such a peace, if i had to work alongside career climbing backstabbing catty foids and sociopathic middle managers and listen to the smalltalk everyday i'd go ER, but hey as long as the pay is good try to endure.

Attachments

• 458848584845458.gif
    458848584845458.gif
    5 MB · Views: 11
No, they will fire you eventually if you're like me.