Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everyone around me MOGS me

notcracklord

notcracklord

TFR
★★
I’m mogged by everyone in every single way imaginable I’m the worst person I know no matter who I speak to people are doing better then me and it’s so depressing I hope they all burn and it’s all because they got lucky I fuckinf hate it I hate everyone who’s better than me (which is everyone within a 1000 mile radius)

Yeah, the only way to compete is destroying other people's life.

I can’t help but compare myself to others
I usually dont but it hurts knowing that im the biggest loser and worst in everything out of all people i know. Life is about mogging, its how confidence and self image is built.

I usually dont but it hurts knowing that im the biggest loser and worst in everything out of all people i know. Life is about mogging, its how confidence and self image is built.
Exactly. And it’s brutal knowing you’re on the lowest. I just wanna go ER (in gta)

Exactly. And it’s brutal knowing you’re on the lowest. I just wanna go ER (in gta)
Sometimes i think the same. It sucks never being taken into consideration or taken seriously, worst by default the harmless loser. Sometime i feel like proving them wrong.

Sometimes i think the same. It sucks never being taken into consideration or taken seriously, worst by default the harmless loser. Sometime i feel like proving them wrong.
It would be a great feeling to be above everyone else in such a big way to end them all for how they treated us

Truecel ds1 profil
does he mogs you ?

Lovely character. My Elden ring character looks horrendous too.
This is ds1 btw. Yes I finish elden ring but tbh I prefer the ds1 an ds3 as they are non open world.
These games are meant to be fully explored and it took me litteraly 210hours to do it for a single run of elden ring. It was not fun after a certain point.