Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everyday the rejection still haunts me.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
When i got rejected and blocked on shitstagram by that girl fuck man, when i look back on it the urge to rope goes to 99%.

This is the semen demon that was responsible for my brutalisation.

FUCK THIS BITCHHH

:woke::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

You asked her out irl right?

It hurts, it really does. But what can we do about it? We never had a chance. Looking at this picture she SEEMS like a good kind non superficial girl. She just seems because in reality she is Chad only just like everyone else

You asked her out irl right?

It was both.

First that whole fiasco happened then i being the genius i am thought it would've been a good idea to actually meet her in person and get humiliated.

How did she reject you?

She was half laughing the whole convo which lasted no more than 15 mins, but she basically said she was busy and was moving out of town.

First time i got rejected the same thing happened girls always say they're busy when they don't want to hang out with you.

Yeah, she literally has an unlimited-SMV, so that's to be expected.

It was both.

First that whole fiasco happened then i being the genius i am thought it would've been a good idea to actually meet her in person and get humiliated.
You should’ve known you were going to get rejected just by looking at her. Tbh why are you even surprised

You should’ve known you were going to get rejected just by looking at her. Tbh why are you even surprised
Honestly, like fucking for real, there's almost no point in trying unless you're rolling your dice for some cosmological miracle.

Yeah, she literally has an unlimited-SMV, so that's to be expected.

She heightmogged me to suicide when i met her and even her hands seemed bigger than mine.

This bitch is like 5'10.

FUUUUUCK

Undisputedcry

Honestly, like fucking for real, there's almost no point in trying unless you're rolling your dice for some cosmological miracle.

What do i have to lose?

I was like 'fuck it i'm doing it ion give a fuck what she says' i wanted to get it off my chest but it backfired on me.

At least you tried, you might want to lower your standards a bit boyo

I’m a firm believer in never giving up ngl it’s basically the one bluepilled mentality that I still have, that’s why I think incels should constantly be approachmaxxing. But when you approach a foid, especially as an ugly male, being frustrated that she rejected you is seriously fucking retarded. You should literally expect that

It hurts, it really does. But what can we do about it? We never had a chance. Looking at this picture she SEEMS like a good kind non superficial girl. She just seems because in reality she is Chad only just like everyone else
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Brutally over you had no chance.

Did you know her height before meeting OP?

I didn't know the exact height but had a feeling she was taller based off from the pictures alone.

I didn't know the exact height but had a feeling she was taller based off from the pictures alone.
A tall foid like her would probably go for 6'2 men minimum.

Yea most likely.

It's actually fucking crazy how many tall foids were in my class.
Ridiculous, when foids heightmog me it's brutal suifuel. Honestly idk how men can be attracted to taller women.