Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Everyday life in Tokyo, 1966

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-

This is what boomers gave up in return for temporary pleasures; ethnically homogeneous nations, affordable housing, stable marriages and families. People from this era were living like gods compared to us.

Last edited:
Nice find, thank you for sharing.

Thousands of years of societal evolution.
Wiped out in a generation

Just to return to "natural" state using appeal to nature as universal truth. Hypergamy and all suddenly turned out to be "natural". Back to stone age this goes

it's over for samuraicels
japan today is 100% clown world country.
it doesn't surprise me so many copes come from there.

ethnically humongous

bruh, you mean homogeneous?

Reminds me of Shenmue

I would hate to be born in Japan. Their society sounds like hell.

white man saved them with pride parades and slutwalks

I would hate to be born in Japan. Their society sounds like hell.
Why? Because they have to work a lot?
I wouldn't mind being born there just because everything seems so comfy and is organized so neatly. Everything they create look aesthetically pleasing. And the people seem polite and cooperative, to the point that even their criminals try to contribute to society and don't do much more than own gambling businesses. That seems superior to the informal, low-trust society that the west has become.

isnt japan still pretty homogeneous?

isnt japan still pretty homogeneous?
As of now, yes. But that's going to change very soon. Native Japanese birthrates are decreasing and interracial marriages are increasing.
But I was talking about boomers in general, really. Europe used to be >99% white Christian, now we're reaching a point where certain countries like France have a majority non-white birthrate.

As of now, yes. But that's going to change very soon. Native Japanese birthrates are decreasing and interracial marriages are increasing.
But I was talking about boomers in general, really. Europe used to be >99% white Christian, now we're reaching a point where certain countries like France have a majority non-white birthrate.
i feel bad for countries like france and sweden tbh

i feel bad for countries like france and sweden tbh
I'm kind of so-so on the matter. On one hand, the regular citizens who live there don't deserve what's happening to them. On the other hand, their ancestors were the ones who thought the Germans were the bad guys and the Jews were the good guys. That's what you get for biting the hand that feeds you.

nah, it's the millennials who have it great, because they can afford a $200 smartphone :lul:

I'm kind of so-so on the matter. On one hand, the regular citizens who live there don't deserve what's happening to them. On the other hand, their ancestors were the ones who thought the Germans were the bad guys and the Jews were the good guys. That's what you get for biting the hand that feeds you.
Seems like EE is the only place with a 99+% white population in 2019

Seems like EE is the only place with a 99+% white population in 2019
Yeah, the whitest country in the world is Belarus. There's other isolated countries in EE that are still almost entirely white like Slovenia.

Why? Because they have to work a lot?
I wouldn't mind being born there just because everything seems so comfy and is organized so neatly. Everything they create look aesthetically pleasing. And the people seem polite and cooperative, to the point that even their criminals try to contribute to society and don't do much more than own gambling businesses. That seems superior to the informal, low-trust society that the west has become.
yes. You can't enjoy anything when you're studying all day or working all day for shekelstein-san. It's probably the same most places in fact I think Americans work more than any country but Japan seems to put even more pressure to succeed on their citizens. Their culture is depression fuel evidenced by their rope rate. Also shit like their drug laws and police.

Last edited:
yes. You can't enjoy anything when you're studying all day or working all day for shekelstein-san. It's probably the same most places in fact I think Americans work more than any country but Japan seems to put even more pressure to succeed on their citizens. Their culture is depression fuel evidenced by their rope rate. Also shit like their drug laws and police.
Yeah but it seems kind of worth it. You have to work hard but in return you get to live in one of the better countries on this planet. Also, I think that their attitude towards wanting to work hard for your country comes naturally when you're native to that country and it's homogeneous. When you see all these people around you who are working hard and who are of the same descent as you, it makes you want to contribute to society I guess.
However, if you live among different ethnicities/races who all have different values from you and your government is also full of (((foreigners))) whose goals oppose your goals then you don't really feel like it and would rather just let everything go to shit.

Yeah but it seems kind of worth it. You have to work hard but in return you get to live in one of the better countries on this planet. Also, I think that their attitude towards wanting to work hard for your country comes naturally when you're native to that country and it's homogeneous. When you see all these people around you who are working hard and who are of the same descent as you, it makes you want to contribute to society I guess.
However, if you live among different ethnicities/races who all have different values from you and your government is also full of (((foreigners))) whose goals oppose your goals then you don't really feel like it and would rather just let everything go to shit.
are you a self hating ethnic or just influenced by the low iq stormfrontcels on here? Jesus christ this cope is massive. You think any job is going to be fulfilling making some CEO rich doing mundane ass office work that shouldn't exist?

are you a self hating ethnic or just influenced by the low iq stormfrontcels on here? Jesus christ this cope is massive. You think any job is going to be fulfilling making some CEO rich doing mundane ass office work that shouldn't exist?
Why would I have to be self-hating to want to live with people who look like me and have the same values as me? That actually means I have self-respect unlike retarded white leftists who think multiculturalism actually works.

I'm not saying that the work itself would be fulfilling but if I lived in a safe, clean society where people respect each other and don't cause unnecessary trouble and it could allow me to have a happy marriage like the people in this video then I probably wouldn't mind working. Of course, I do not live in a society like that.

I would like a homogenous nation tbh

i'm not saying that the work itself would be fulfilling but if I lived in a safe, clean society where people respect each other and don't cause unnecessary trouble and it could allow me to have a happy marriage like the people in this video then I probably wouldn't mind working. Of course, I do not live in a society like that.
Well said.

i thought you were talking about the nukes

but then a nuke is nothing compared to feminism