Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Everyday it gets more difclt to not blame my subpar (looks wise) parents for making me be here. Especially my sub5 dad.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
My dad was already an old, bummed out (in every aspect, except his career and money, he's a bum) giant pregnant-like belly, diogenes syndrome ass, monkey ass looking mtrfckr when he (accidentally) made my LTB ethnic mom pregnant.

Even being very white passing, and frankly normie lite (though that might be a delusion, since i cant even take a picture of myself since i was 13 without feeling sick) looking loser that i am, i never even had a chance of having a GF and never had a solid group of friends.

They NEVER EVER made a priority for me to make friends and be social. Frankly, i dont even think they pretended (at least honestly) to care about such things.

Since both were boomers, they thought it would come naturally to me (as it did to them) since they dont know shit about demographics and cultural paradigm shifts that come from that demographic change.

Even if they knew, once again, they probably wouldnt care enough to do anything about it.

They never sincerely asked me how i was going (even if i tried to tell them), also forced me to go to a bigger, fancy, preppy school full of disgusting, already formed cliques when i BEGGED them not to go there, and this episode was the beginning of the social downfall of my entire life (from which im still recovering...).

That social part might also be an illusion too, since kids really start getting sexual thoughts and early stage puberty right about the time i went there (12 yrs old), and that changes the ENTIRE SOCIAL DYNAMIC, a thing a lot of cels didnt seem to even know about.

Always felt like i was late to a party i've never even heard of, left out in the cold and shit. Feels bad man :feelsbadman: :feelscry:

You should blame them