Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting everyday is the same amount of suffering

• Thread starter Deleted member 39273
  • Start date
Deleted member 39273

Deleted member 39273

Banned
-
i wonder why people are so cruel but after learning about the black pill humans are savages of nature that need to be demolished asap i mean look at Elliot Rodger he suffered from rejection and other stuff so badly and no one was there for him and then when he commits murder they say its his fault again i dont say what elliot rodger did was correct but it is what it is everyone has a breaking point. now back to my life i came to the conclusion that no one even looks at you when you are not good looking and u get treated like a dog everywhere shit sucks and they praise women more than they praise men especially young boys born into this world they are gone for. like i am suffering internally and externally its like a halo effect what happens inside your subconscious mind tends to affect your physical mind and the way you perceive things.

I hate being alive tbh

Its even harder if you have a disability
true makes it ten times worse as it already is for me i can tell cause i never been to a psychiatrist but i certainly dont feel normal at all espically after i realized the truth of this world

The loneliness is even more brutal than the inceldom:feelsrope:

The loneliness is even more brutal than the inceldom:feelsrope:
i can really agree with this everything comes at you and makes it ten times worse