Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everyday I wonder why

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Why does social media exist? Why does the internet exist? Why does dating apps exist? Why are there so many outlets where simps/orbiters can reside? A fat ugly hambeast will have orbiters, I just can’t believe it. A female subhuman has simps, SIMPS. Why can’t dating just be with women in your vicinity? Why does one have to compete with hundreds of men for fucking pussy. It’s really over, I give up.

It aint over until the fat lady sings, and shes singing on onlyfans

Nerds have doomed us to a life of no intimacy.

simps, cucks & foids are responsible

Why does social media exist?
Narcissism.
Why does the internet exist?
:dafuckfeels:
Why does dating apps exist?
To feed the average foid's ego, and to make their and Chad's life easier then it already is. Playing on easy mode is not enough, you need God Mode cheat on.
Why are there so many outlets where simps/orbiters can reside?
Don't know...
A fat ugly hambeast will have orbiters, I just can’t believe it.
Men are desperate and lonely.
A female subhuman has simps, SIMPS.
No, don't say that, Femcels have it harder then us :soy::soy:
Why can’t dating just be with women in your vicinity?
Because they don't want to be in "your vicinity". They want high tier normies, chadlite and chad, from a close and a far. No matter how disgustingly average and plain then themselves are.
Why does one have to compete with hundreds of men for fucking pussy.
Chad and Feminism.
It’s really over, I give up.
Good choice.
I have already given up, but I still crave female intimacy and teen love that I never got :cryfeels:

Why does social media exist? Why does the internet exist? Why does dating apps exist? Why are there so many outlets where simps/orbiters can reside? A fat ugly hambeast will have orbiters, I just can’t believe it. A female subhuman has simps, SIMPS. Why can’t dating just be with women in your vicinity? Why does one have to compete with hundreds of men for fucking pussy. It’s really over, I give up.
Yeah it's over and the most brutal part is that there are more females than males :cryfeels: . It was over before it ever began.

I have already given up, but I still crave female intimacy and teen love that I never got :cryfeels:
everytime I want to give up this happens. I need to give up once and for all, it’s over. I never ask for much in life, rn all I want is just a gf. Why can’t I get something so simple :cryfeels:

everytime I want to give up this happens. I need to give up once and for all, it’s over. I never ask for much in life, rn all I want is just a gf. Why can’t I get something so simple :cryfeels:
If a GF is 100% not something you will get, to give up you need closure more then anything, I think... Which you won't get :feelsbadman: Not a smooth one at least.

It's easy for an average attractive normie, for example, that has had his fun when he was a teenager, and has been in relationships as an adult, to suddenly be hit with the reality that 2020s women aren't worth it (He got cheated on or whatever) and go the "MGTOW" (What it is on paper) direction, and completely give up on women, and live his life. He had his fun while it lasted. Cool.

He had his closure.

But for you and people like us, you can't have any "goodbye" to something you never had to begin with. Something you always WANTED and still do.
And it's fucking painful.

I truly hope you ascend, but If I can be honest, the years of isolation, and not having a girlfriend to love, have sex with, have fun with, whatever, takes its toll on you.

Ascending is good, but it comes a point where I believe that it won't make you as happy as a teenager would in his first relationship. You are mentally scarred from being romantically/sexually alone for your whole life...

I don't know... Shit is fucking rough, dude :cryfeels:

Ngl this is bluepill energy. You should never want to date foids, only use their bodies for sex. Even Chad doesn't commit he just pumps and dumps as many foids as he wants.

If a GF is 100% not something you will get, to give up you need closure more then anything, I think... Which you won't get :feelsbadman: Not a smooth one at least.

It's easy for an average attractive normie, for example, that has had his fun when he was a teenager, and has been in relationships as an adult, to suddenly be hit with the reality that 2020s women aren't worth it (He got cheated on or whatever) and go the "MGTOW" (What it is on paper) direction, and completely give up on women, and live his life. He had his fun while it lasted. Cool.

He had his closure.

But for you and people like us, you can't have any "goodbye" to something you never had to begin with. Something you always WANTED and still do.

I truly hope you ascend, but If I can be honest, the years of isolation, and not having a girlfriend to love, have sex with, have fun with, whatever, takes its toll on you.

Ascending is good, but it comes a point where I believe that it won't make you as happy as a teenager would in his first relationship. You are mentally scarred from being romantically/sexually alone for your whole life...

:cryfeels:

He had his closure.

Painful to read :cryfeels: . I think it’s starting to take its toll on me physical. I wake up days with headaches, pain on my chest, shortness of breath, my shoulder blade hurts. These things I never experienced when I was younger.

Painful to read :cryfeels: . I think it’s starting to take its toll on me physical. I wake up days with headaches, pain on my chest, shortness of breath, my shoulder blade hurts. These things I never experienced when I was younger.
Sorry, m8 :feelsbadman:
Me too... Being starved of all those things makes me physically tired and like anything I do hurts. I'm 26, but it's like I'm in my 40s or something...