Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Everyday I think about forcing myself onto a foid

Unikwn445

Unikwn445

Goat
-
I’m a 5’11 fucking boxer. The more I realize women cant defeat me the more I realized I should just take what I’m owed

You won't do shit JFL

Attachments

• 67251.jpg
    67251.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 13
I’m a 5’11 fucking boxer. The more I realize women can defeat me the more I realized I should just take what I’m owed
say hi to all the fags, foids and troons on IT for me.

The bullshit-quote and the model-looking-ass avi!:feelskek:

Last edited:
The bullshit-quote and the model-looking-ass avi!:feelskek:

Last edited:
Not today Fedboy

HI fedboy. Do not redeem the foid saar.

Yo your post got on to IT!!

Slap her butt for me.

Sigma grindset

don't let your silly sense of socialization hold you back....

We have a police force to protect those who can't protect themselves... well, that's what they're supposed to do anyway. And in the case of rape they will yeet you in the slammer if they find out.

Do it man. Go out at 3am, hang out in an alley and wait for an unsuspecting drunken woman to pass by while leaving the bar.

On top of your physical strength, she’s intoxicated and exhausted. You’d overpower her with ease.

It takes one knock to the head and it’s over. She won’t even remember your face, or even a person approaching her. You can fuck the shit out of her unconscious body until you’re done with it

Do it man. Go out at 3am, hang out in an alley and wait for an unsuspecting drunken woman to pass by while leaving the bar.

On top of your physical strength, she’s intoxicated and exhausted. You’d overpower her with ease.

It takes one knock to the head and it’s over. She won’t even remember your face, or even a person approaching her. You can fuck the shit out of her unconscious body until you’re done with it
You are a sick fuck

Glows: Hard

View: https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=UYwtyWcQ_7E&list=RDAMVMUYwtyWcQ_7E

Doubles as thread theme.

are you trolling or serious

Play an eroge to vent out your stress and sexually repressed desires

Based serial killER Hella yahtzee:feelsYall:

I’m a 5’11 fucking boxer. The more I realize women cant defeat me the more I realized I should just take what I’m owed
u forgot to add ( in video games ) lol