Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Everyday I thank god I'm Chad

when your rotting is so bad you even hate the people who give you compassion :dafuckfeels:

Fucking tallfags and their fake sympathy for manlet struggles, he only does that to feel even more superior and brag, hope he gets shot

he looks like a fucking thumb

Fucking tallfags and their fake sympathy for manlet struggles, he only does that to feel even more superior and brag, hope he gets shot

henry cavill GIF

The difference between 5’10” and 6’1” is fucking world’s apart. Practically a different universe. I’m almost ready to consider limb lengthening.

We should ban tallfags tbh

Cut off his legs:lasereyes:

Here come the chad orbiters

I read that while CEOs are tall on average most of them were tall during school ages. So a 6ft 13 year old who stays 6 foot has more CEO-confidence than a manlet 15yo who gets a growth spurt and shoots to 6ft2. So either this is stealth bragging or maybe this was a dude that was manlet at some point.

This is always their ulterior motive. It's nothing but an excuse to humblebrag.

^^^^^^^^^^

Compassion is virtue signaling and bullying all in 1.

There are no virgin women in my age group. All of the women have casual sex with scoundrels and liars whilst expecting people like me to "man up."

That sounds like a typical Nice Guy grievance, but it's the truth nonetheless. Only POS get laid.

I don't care what some beautiful idiot has to say, for the most part, ugly people are the philosophers and genius innovators of the species.
Ugly people make the species. Beautiful people destroy it

henry cavill GIF

The difference between 5’10” and 6’1” is fucking world’s apart. Practically a different universe. I’m almost ready to consider limb lengthening.
Lol try being 5'3

Fuck off Chadtard. You'd have roped in the span of 2 minutes you woke up as manletcel like me one morning

Nah I'm dont want him to be shot. Just permanently crippled and wheelchair bound. Then he'll have to look up at every manlet he "sympathizes" with.

You know its bad when over 6' tall guys notice it too.

I'm surprised that he never got bullied for his face,

I read that while CEOs are tall on average most of them were tall during school ages. So a 6ft 13 year old who stays 6 foot has more CEO-confidence than a manlet 15yo who gets a growth spurt and shoots to 6ft2. So either this is stealth bragging or maybe this was a dude that was manlet at some point.
kid fatten GIF by Juan Billy

That’s just the majority of tallfags. Go back and look at your kindergarten photos. You’ll notice the kids that became tall were taller than you even back then. We can accurately guess most kids adult heights at birth based on their length/weight/parents and be within about 3in.

Explain Chicago Bulls GIF by ESPN

Everyone has heard the stories of Dennis Rodman being 5’9” at 18 and 6’6” at 23, but that’s unusual and usually a sign that something is wrong. Tall kids become tall adults.

Happy Nodding GIF by Tony Robbins

Tony Robbins graduated high school 5’6” and grew to 6’5”, but he had a fucking brain tumor.

The most I ever saw was a shorter dude in our class hit a late growth spurt and become 6’0”, but that’s still not that tall. Ask any 6’3”+ tallfag, and they’ll tell you they’ve always been tall for their age. They never even had to think about their height because they’ve always been naturally taller than others all the way back to kindergarten. Natural, unlearnable confidence. A divine gift from the Gods.

Los Angeles Lakers Sport GIF by NBA

Even Anthony Davis was 5’9” at the star of HS freshman year, but he hadn’t even hit his big growth spurt yet. He was already the size of the average man before hitting his growth spurt. That’s an insane baseline. You’re already objectively not short, and you haven’t even started growing into your adult height yet.

Regular Season Sport GIF by NBA

Lebron was 6’4” at 14 yrs old.

Dance Dancing GIF

Shaq was 6’4” at 12 yrs old.

Tall people have never experienced being truly short amongst their peers.

Yes, there are some black pilled chads out there. And they can sympathize with us manlet's and incels not all of them are selfish brutes. I still don't trust them. But I don't trust anybody on this planet to be honest.
My parents cut up my cock. How could I trust anyone on this awful planet?

kid fatten GIF by Juan Billy

That’s just the majority of tallfags. Go back and look at your kindergarten photos. You’ll notice the kids that became tall were taller than you even back then. We can accurately guess most kids adult heights at birth based on their length/weight/parents and be within about 3in.

Explain Chicago Bulls GIF by ESPN

Everyone has heard the stories of Dennis Rodman being 5’9” at 18 and 6’6” at 23, but that’s unusual and usually a sign that something is wrong. Tall kids become tall adults.

Happy Nodding GIF by Tony Robbins

Tony Robbins graduated high school 5’6” and grew to 6’5”, but he had a fucking brain tumor.

The most I ever saw was a shorter dude in our class hit a late growth spurt and become 6’0”, but that’s still not that tall. Ask any 6’3”+ tallfag, and they’ll tell you they’ve always been tall for their age. They never even had to think about their height because they’ve always been naturally taller than others all the way back to kindergarten. Natural, unlearnable confidence. A divine gift from the Gods.

Los Angeles Lakers Sport GIF by NBA

Even Anthony Davis was 5’9” at the star of HS freshman year, but he hadn’t even hit his big growth spurt yet. He was already the size of the average man before hitting his growth spurt. That’s an insane baseline. You’re already objectively not short, and you haven’t even started growing into your adult height yet.

Regular Season Sport GIF by NBA

Lebron was 6’4” at 14 yrs old.

Dance Dancing GIF

Shaq was 6’4” at 12 yrs old.

Tall people have never experienced being truly short amongst their peers.
Largely true, just saying there's outliers. I had a housemate that was 5ft11 at 12 and at 20 he was 6ft and graying. But he had the confidence of a 6ft5 tallfag for sure.

Guy would be low tier normie - incel here tbh. He's pretty ugly facially and being slightly above 6 foot means absolutely nothing here.

I get mogged my Asian ricecels on the regular.