Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everybody nowadays wants to become an enterpreneur investor JFL

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
I hate this shit honestly. Do you fucking think a nobody like your self with a minimum wage job can become the top 5% percentile of people? Get FUCKING REAL DUDE. The marketers that sell this dream make money of delusional fools like you, they flash you the cars , the money, the women and all that flashy bullshit so you can buy into this dream and then they sell you this dream and people like you buy it. Cuz they know there will always be someone stupid enough to buy this shit. WAKE THE FUCK UP

Jokes on you I made 300 bucks out of crypto.
Buy high, sell low.

At least they have some ambition , I have nothing

Problem is finding a niche in the market where you could set up a business that isn't doomed from the start is based on luck, market savvy, and knowing the right people. Most will never have the right combination of these to set up a thriving business that's even close to worth the investment. Owners of doomed-to-fail small businesses (which make up 90% of them if not more) end up being slaves to their investors and the whims of the market while having less free time and disposable income for themselves than their wagecuck counterparts.

Just by virtue of everyone doing it, no one should.