Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everybody needs a friend.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
My friends have allways been loser virgins like me, but at least I have a fun group of guys to spend time with.
I have read a lot of guys on here that said they never had a friend or have lost all their friends.
I know that if I was completely friendless and an incel I would have suicided long ago.
I remember moment that I didn't have any friends because I was new in school, and it was insanely depressing.
Get some incel friends like I did.

I want friends but it's hard to make any when you're starting from 0

jackbud said:
I want friends but it's hard to make any when you're starting from 0
Are you in school?

i need a female fuck buddy

how do incels have chad friends what do you guys even relate with

theultimate341 said:
I only know a pretty boy friend, the rest of my friends are incel like me.
Me and the pretty boy have known each other since we where kids so that's why we are friends.

jackbud said:
Crustaciouse said:
Are you in school?
NEET for 4 years
Obviously you aren't going to gain friends if you aren't in contact with large numbers of other people like in school or work.

I only need death. A painless, natural death is my dream.

I’m a diagnosed schizoid, friends really never seemed appealing.

Crustaciouse said:
I only know a pretty boy friend, the rest of my friends are incel like me.
Me and the pretty boy have known each other since we where kids so that's why we are friends.

Obviously you aren't going to gain friends if you aren't in contact with large numbers of other people like in school or work.

childhood friends make sense

I don't like having friends. 

I only want a girl to provide me sex and validation.

Stanx22 said:
I only need death. A painless, natural death is my dream.
Friends can aleviat your depression, I'm being completely serious.
I was depressed as fuck when I didn't have friends in school, I just spent all day thinking to myself about my loneliness.
But once I gained friends I actually had people to spend time with, getting rid of the loneliness increased my happiness by a lot.

TheRealChincel said:
I’m a diagnosed schizoid, friends really never seemed appealing.

Shit, after looking up the definition, I fit the description of a schizoid to a tee.

Do you take any medication?

Crustaciouse said:
Friends can aleviat your depression, I'm being completely serious.
I was depressed as fuck when I didn't have friends in school, I just spent all day thinking to myself about my loneliness.
But once I gained friends I actually had people to spend time with, getting rid of the loneliness increased my happiness by a lot.

I can't get friends because i'm socially retarded. I tried numerous times and i aleays failed. I'am meant to suffer alone in silence.

QuantumDummy said:
Shit, after looking up the definition, I fit the description of a schizoid to a tee.

Do you take any medication?

No, I used to take anti-anxiety stuff pre-diagnosis.

yea friends are good, but when they start getting older and getting gfs it just makes u want to sui because they get boring because their girlfriend cucks them into boredom and they dont go out or do anything anymore. and then when they do go somewhere they have to bring their gfs along so its like why bother doing anything with em.. then u slowly drift apart

oh well, this is what happens to ugly males

theultimate341 said:

if u have had life long friends then its pretty easy to have a chad friend because it would of been before puberty and everyone was bluepileld back then

We need sex not friends

How do you people even make friends?

I did hang around with a circle of guys until high school, but soon realized they were talking shit behind my back, never included me in any of their activities. Like most fellows here, I'm not a people person.

That is true, friendcels shouldn't take them for granted.

I have a few friends but I LDAR most weekends and I see them rarely

All of us are friends here

i met a guy that was going to hang out with me a month ago and i know he lives extremely close to me but he gave me the wrong number and i haven't seen him since just fuck my life

Nobody visits me unless they want something.
The only phone calls I get are robo or for appointments.
Snail mail is either junk or bills, never a hand written card/letter.

I’ve tried reaching out, but to no avail. This is a horrible existence.

I lost all my friends a while ago and my only friend is my cat.

tfw no incel virgin frens :feelscry:

im lonely
you can be my friend
ill be ur best friend

I don't know any virgins except me

Having friends is suicidefuel.

I don't have even one person I define as a "friend"