Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everybody is getting pussy except me

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
God I am so mad right now.

Sometimes when I'm bored I like to look at how far people that I graduated high school with have gone through life and I somewhat expected to see rage inducing things like them graduating college and new jobs etc. Even though some of them graduated college, alot of them didn't even go to college or probably dropped out, etc. That's not the point of this thread though. What made me infuriated was the fact that almost all of them have a girlfriend. Some are married with kids at the ripe age of 24 JFL. I feel like I'm so behind in life I probably won't ever recover

When the concept of the rope becomes more real and real each day.

Yea but once you realize its over it wouldn't hurt that much.

I want to ascend so badly

I hate seeing the low class trailer trash girls who are working in a position where you need a college degree.....fucking HOW?

I hate seeing the low class trailer trash girls who are working in a position where you need a college degree.....fucking HOW?

cause old cucks love them

I literally locked myself away because I'm the biggest loser I know in real life. All friends from my HS and university have gotten laid at some point while I'm an asocial virgin loser.

I literally locked myself away because I'm the biggest loser I know in real life. All friends from my HS and university have gotten laid at some point while I'm an asocial virgin loser.
I dont look at other peoples lives but i dont lock myself away i just enjoy doing nothing also working can afford copes.

Ldaring sucks WITHOUT COPES

The entire world, but you and us, has been invited. Why were we excluded? I have no idea.

As an incel you should just rope but we are too pussies to do that
i dont like the idea of just "roping" like i said i wanna become a legend when i run out of my few reasons to be alive.

same dude, im 22 and i see shit like my bullies with gfs also a guy who used to go to school with me now has a 2 yr old daughter lol.

life is constant suicidefuel for incels.

same dude, im 22 and i see shit like my bullies with gfs also a guy who used to go to school with me now has a 2 yr old daughter lol.

life is constant suicidefuel for incels.
Why torment yourself looking at other peoples lives?

Why torment yourself looking at other peoples lives?

i dont anymore this is just stuff i learned through heresay and when outside one time to go to the shop, i saw one of my former bullies with his gf.

im not stupid enough to use social media as an incel lol.

Get the hell off of social media.

God I am so mad right now.

Sometimes when I'm bored I like to look at how far people that I graduated high school with have gone through life and I somewhat expected to see rage inducing things like them graduating college and new jobs etc. Even though some of them graduated college, alot of them didn't even go to college or probably dropped out, etc. That's not the point of this thread though. What made me infuriated was the fact that almost all of them have a girlfriend. Some are married with kids at the ripe age of 24 JFL. I feel like I'm so behind in life I probably won't ever recover
Yep, you sound like a younger version of me.