Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL EVERYBODY in my family has a partner

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Not a single... single. Everybody has somebody but me. Both on my mother and father side. Makes me want to punch my laptop byt I already destroyed my PC monitor.

Ddd

Damn that's brutal

Last edited:
My half brother is also virgin and he is 25
:blackpill:

Then you dont really have any genetic issues. On my father's side of the family there are quiet a few people without partners and in my moms extended family there were a few nutcases.

Then you dont really have any genetic issues. On my father's side of the family there are quiet a few people without partners and in my moms extended family there were a few nutcases.
No, I was born fucked up. Huge ass forehead, ugly wide set, negative cantal tilt eyes, no jaw or chin but I cover it up with beard quite alright, also skinny framelet, pectus exacvatum. Also most of them are at least 8 year older than me so they kinda lived in times of easier dating.