Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everybody give me crypto advice

crypto has been tanking over the last month. good time to buy as they are all quite low. just depends on how much you want to spend/risk

@Diocel got some advice maybe

I've been trying to get good at short term trading on leverage (10X on binance). Almost lost my whole stack.

Don't get greedy (like i did) and sell a percentage as soon as you made a decent profit then wait for the crypto to drop and buy again.

How much you have to put in? Look for a good entry over the weekend. the upside currently outweighs the downside on risk vs reward.

avoid chupacabra

How much you have to put in? Look for a good entry over the weekend. the upside currently outweighs the downside on risk vs reward.
I’ve got $8000 lying around collecting dust

Start dollar cost averaging into crypto.
Buy some solid coins like BTC/ETH/DOT/LINK/SOL/ADA with 20% of that.
If the price drops further into 25k ish range on bitcoin, grab 20% more. You can cut it down to 10% entries periodically. Try to have a balanced
Portfolio of 50% BTC/ETH and the other 50% in alt coins.

It may take months for us to start pumping again, and there are probably more dumps coming in the short term future which provide good entry opportunities.

"You earn money in a bull market"
"You become rich from accumilating trough a bear market"

Last edited:

It’s an over saturated market that peaked in 2012, don’t do crypto shit

now is a good time to buy lots of ETH.

@Kamikaze how much success have you had in this market brocel

10000 PNK, just in case

don't blow your load on these dips, since it's hard to tell when/where the bottom is

It’s an over saturated market that peaked in 2012, don’t do crypto shit
In 2012? Lol. Hasn't gone up like x30 since 2016?

Wish I bought back then since some people I follow online talked about it.

Buy now since the price took a shit

I’ve got $8000 lying around collecting dust
Diversify and buy Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Amgen (AMGN), Berkshire Hathaway Class B shares (BRK.B), John Deere & Co (DE), Whirlpool Corporation (WHL) on the next big dip. Real companies making real profits! Crypto is a fools game with nitemare tax complications.

If you must, try Coinbase Global (COIN) and MicroStrategy (MSTR). Both trade easy like stocks without the tax problems.
Be aware that both are volatile and very risky.

Also, read Barron’s or watch your money go to dust.

Last edited:
If you do, don't listen to the "hodl" retards, sell it when it peaks then rebuy some with the money you made when it dips. Just don't dump your life savings into it since it fluctuates like mad due to its value not being based on anything other than the fact other people are willing to invest.
kill yourself

Diversify and buy Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Amgen (AMGN), Berkshire Hathaway Class B shares (BRK.B), John Deere & Co (DE), Whirlpool Corporation (WHL) on the next big dip. Real companies making real profits! Crypto is a fools game with nitemare tax complications.

If you must, try Coinbase Global (COIN) and MicroStrategy (MSTR). Both trade easy like stocks without the tax problems.
Be aware that both are volatile and very risky.

Also, read Barron’s or watch your money go to dust.
I've bought AMD stock before but I bought high cos I'm retarded