Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everybody forgot about my birthday... again

J

JustNotBeingChad

Ugly in charge
★★★
A month ago I turned one year older. My time is passing alone and sad.
Everyone forgot and I thought I could take it like a little thing, not big deal, but now Im all tear because of that. How much preassure can you get before you break?

"How much preassure can you get before you break?"

I ask myself this every day brother, happy belated.

JFL at caring about birthdays, its just another pointless and miserable year

Sorry bro. Mine is coming up and nobody is mentioning it. Happy birthday tho.

BmE5v6n.jpg

U never told me also who are u? :feelsbadman: :feelstrash:

JFL at caring about birthdays, its just another pointless and miserable year
Its not the fact that its his birthday, its the fact that no one wished him happy birthday which shows no one cares about him at all.

I keep my birthday hidden in facebook. Even if some people would notice it, those be not cute teen girls

Happy late birthday, bro

Happy Birthday, u can post info about ur bday here u will collect wishes :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Happy birthday

My family didn't acknowledge my bday last year, I dont think they'll acknowledge it this year either.

my mother always remembers my birthday but my father never does, I don't get how you could forget the date when you had a child, maybe some people don't take notice of the current dates.

Its not the fact that its his birthday, its the fact that no one wished him happy birthday which shows no one cares about him at all.
True, feela bad man

I dont see what there is to celebrate in a birthday. I always wear all black and treat it as a day of mourning. Its the strongest indicator that life is passing away from us. Why celebrate?

I dont see what there is to celebrate in a birthday. I always wear all black and treat it as a day of mourning. Its the strongest indicator that life is passing away from us. Why celebrate?
Wow always wear black and treat it like a day of mourning. So deep and mysterious

Thank you boyos. At least you know how it feels.
Yeah, its not the birthday, is that nobody gave a fuck about my existance. I could vanish right now and there would be no difference at all.
Anyways, since it passed more than a month I thought I deserved something. Even as small as it could be since my father asked my for some money 2 weeks ago so now im poor. But I bought myself some cinnamon cookies. Damn, those tasted so sweet and good.

One year closer to death.

just try being chad and maybe next time they will

A month ago I turned one year older. My time is passing alone and sad.
Everyone forgot and I thought I could take it like a little thing, not big deal, but now Im all tear because of that. How much preassure can you get before you break?

I could give a damn about my own birthday. Its just a number on a paper. Life goes on. I don't celebrate it. Nothing special

I completely gave up on this after nobody wished me a happy birthday despite me wishing literally everyone a happy birthday. I'm sorry man.