Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every year there are 50 million abortions globally

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Women are single-handedly responsible for the greatest genocide of all time and it is even celebrated.

These are 10 Holocausts happening every god damn year. Millions of people who would have turned into individuals with feelings and dreams were slaughtered right after they were formed.

And all that because foids can't resist Chad creampieng them. :fuk:

Women are single-handedly responsible for the greatest genocide of all time and it is even celebrated.

These are 10 Holocausts happening every god damn year. Millions of people who would have turned into individuals with feelings and dreams were slaughtered right after they were formed.

And all that because foids can't resist Chad creampieng them. :fuk:
You aren't suppose to hate blacks? Actually many of those abortions are a population control of black community. In other hand many of these children would have been incels with depressions like you and me.

Comparing abortions with the Holocaust is probably one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read here. Lol

You aren't suppose to hate blacks? Actually many of those abortions are a population control of black community. In other hand many of these children would have been incels with depressions like you and me.
I support protection, retard.

No matter how much I hate nogs, making a person and then killing him is simply fucking wrong.

It's actually a disgrace and an insult to life. (I know that I advocate genocide against normies but that is different, innocent life is just that: innocent, while normies are guilty).

But what can you expect from our evil satanic society?

125.000 per day, lucifers balls...

chads and normie sexhavers getting their children killed en-masse, many women hurting their fertility and health

remember that normies fought very long and hard to get this
every movement and government that tried to get people to behave and marry and stop aborting, was met with enormous resistance and subversion from normies

Comparing abortions with the Holocaust is probably one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read here. Lol
Fuck off you foid worshipping soy. :soy:

In the Holocaust life was exterminated. In abortions life is exterminated. Literally no difference.

Don't care about dead normies tbh.
Me neither, but it allows foids to slut around and not take responsibility.

It just allows more foids to be creampied by Chad.

Literally no difference.
Frustrated Star Trek GIF

Fuck off you foid worshipping soy.
:lul:

What are you getting at? Your signature reads "I hate privilege", yet you support the privilege of foids to get rawdogged by every local Chad and Tyrone and then simply dispose of the life like trash. Cucked as fuck. You also probably support trannies.

Its the great part of the women privileges and it should be banned so women should have consequences of fucking around and chads should pay child support for fucking every foid.

What are you getting at? Your signature reads "I hate privilege", yet you support the privilege of foids to get rawdogged by every local Chad and Tyrone and then simply dispose of the life like trash. Cucked as fuck. You also probably support trannies.
Holy shit you have serious problems. You can’t see the difference between killing a living human being and torturing before and killing an embryo/fetus? I never said I support abortions, or did I?
And yes you are right, I suck tranny dicks every day. :feelstastyman:

Holy shit you have serious problems. You can’t see the difference between killing a living human being and torturing before and killing an embryo/fetus? I never said I support abortions, or did I?
And yes you are right, I suck tranny dicks every day. :feelstastyman:
You're right, abortions are arguably even worse since you strip a person of their ENTIRE existence. People who died in the Holocaust at least lived a normal life for a few decades.

You're right, abortions are arguably even worse since you strip a person of their ENTIRE existence. People who died in the Holocaust at least lived a normal life for a few decades.
Holy based