Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every woman is a virtue signalling whore

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Your mother who tells you that one day you'll make some woman very happy is the same woman who used to finger herself to the thought of Tyrones killing subhumans like us.

Your sister you gaslights you into believing that someday a woman will be very lucky to have you is the same girl who prays to Satan at night and wishes death upon the entire sub-8 population

Your female therapist who advises you to be proud of your looks is the same whore who laughed at ugly men and brutally rejected them in her prime years

All those feminists who preach about being proud of your ethnicity are the same holes who get DP'd by Chads and drink their cum

And those IT whores who ask you to improve your personality are the same cunts get gangbanged by rapist Tyrones once they get home.

Never believe a single word that comes out of a woman's mouth. They are all virtue signalling whores.

I remember one time I was at a conveneince store with my two sisters, the one went inside to get somethinh while I sat in the car with the other. Some chick walked out and was wearing a tight dress. My sister said "she's a skank", I asked, "If a girl sleeps around she's a slut, is a guy who sleeps around good or bad"? She said "no that's gross and trashy". Fucking liar would love to be a whore to such a fuckboy

I remember one time I was at a conveneince store with my two sisters, the one went inside to get somethinh while I sat in the car with the other. Some chick walked out and was wearing a tight dress. My sister said "she's a skank", I asked, "If a girl sleeps around she's a slut, is a guy who sleeps around good or bad"? She said "no that's gross and trashy". Fucking liar would love to be a whore to such a fuckboy
When your sister called that bitch a skank what she actually said in her head was "Damn I need to get me a dress like that, that'll help me seduce Chads."

When your sister called that bitch a skank what she actually said in her head was "Damn I need to get me a dress like that, that'll help me seduce Chads."
exactly, fucking whore

100% woman are pathological liars - they all use fakeup to improve their personalities.

Based. She was only jealous and let her emotion get the best of her like all women do.

20200228 135205

Are your sisters attractive? She was probably mogged.

Are your sisters attractive? She was probably mogged.
They are but the chick that walked out did mog my sister. That girl looked like a solid 8 my sister is in the 6-7 range

They're only virtue signaling to keep non-chads bluepilled.

Virtuesignalling is basically lying, LYING, as such is vastly evil and harmful and should deserve a sentence and repudiation

Based. They want to turn us into cucked betabux
To them if we're not good looking enough to be their walking dildos, then they try to make us their walking wallets. Those are the only two things modern foids see men as.

I don’t listen to what they say tbh

To them if we're not good looking enough to be their walking dildos, then they try to make us their walking wallets. Those are the only two things modern foids see men as.
Based

:feelsLSD:based

High IQ.

This is quite scary, the teen whores of today who look at you with disgust on the street (just because your face isn't up their standards) are the doctors, nurses, government workers, politicians and teachers of tomorrow. Going in to hospital as an ugly male? Be assured that the foid doctors and nurses will give you substandard treatment because you're facially unappealing and they want you to die. Ugly male kids will be neglected by foid teachers, in addition to being bullied by their peers for the way they look. Future foid politicians will make lives for ugly men 10x harder with their policies. Future foid scientists will siphon scientific funds away from male-targeting illnesses like testicular cancer research and into female-specific cancers and diseases. And of course, then there's the therapists. The ugly men, after being treated like scum by the females mentioned above, after having their souls torched and destroyed, will go to therapy... only to be dismissed again, and gaslighted. Don't be surprised by the spike in male suicide, we're in for a bumpy ride.

Women smell like shit