Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every where I look I am swimming in sea of noodlewhores

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
But despite being outnumbered by foids everywhere I still managed to be incel. So when ref pillers talj about numbers game it just bullshit

JFL I remember being how I got taught in school about the bad conditions of women after wars because women outnumbered men and therefore "not all women could have a partner". If only people would know about the rampant love for rampant polygamy that is present in women's psyches.

But despite being outnumbered by foids everywhere I still managed to be incel. So when ref pillers talj about numbers game it just bullshit
its because you arent white

its because you arent white
Asian foids worship whites as if they're the answer to life. It's fucking disgusting how they let ricecels rot in the dark.

shame you're not a six foot white

are u full rice or hapa?

gookesses are the worst when it comes to hypergamy.. shooting for male model or towering mayos when they look horse shit

And rather fuck a dog if can't get a white chad when there plenty of good ricecels around

JFL I remember being how I got taught in school about the bad conditions of women after wars because women outnumbered men and therefore "not all women could have a partner". If only people would know about the rampant love for rampant polygamy that is present in women's psyches.
What cucked history were you taught ive never heard of there being to many women. If that was the case guys would have multiple wives

What cucked history were you taught ive never heard of there being to many women. If that was the case guys would have multiple wives

Men were in short supply because most of them were sent off to war. This is especially true during the height of the British Empire.

Technically, its still the same way because women don't see incels as men. In other words, don't ever have sympathy for foids.

That proof that you're a truecel.

Where are you from OP?

You should sause them

Noodlewhores love white and hate every other males including their own kind. Use some white paint for a day

noodlwhores are racist as fuck man

noodlwhores are racist as fuck man
They seem to hate anyone who is rice. In Thailand they even go for light skinned curries if they cannot get white guy.
Noodlewhores love white and hate every other males including their own kind. Use some white paint for a day
I am ethnic thats probably why I fail

Inceldom is that fucking hopeless

Yeah even as a whitish hapa Asian women act like i don’t exist. I have light brown eyes and light brown hair, and pale skin, but even then I am nothing compared to a white normie or even an Asian normie because due to genetic recombination I look vaguely deformed

Yeah even as a whitish hapa Asian women act like i don’t exist. I have light brown eyes and light brown hair, and pale skin, but even then I am nothing compared to a white normie or even an Asian normie because due to genetic recombination I look vaguely deformed
there are contacts and hair dye but unfortunately there is no frauding for white facial structure