Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every time I try, I always fail

SilentSoup

SilentSoup

Officer
★★
Like the title says...

I got in a really positive attitude recently, it lasted for a little while. I couldn't keep it up. It's impossible to maintain faced with constant rejection and failure. The world isn't fair, it's terrible, why do I get thrown around and abused so much? Why can't just one woman fall in love with me, why can't one thing go right in my life? Every time I need other people they are always cruel and monstrous. They treat me like I'm Quasimodo or the Elephant Man.

This is happening again and again in my life, every time I eventually manage to get my shit together and get "motivated" and "try real hard" I get a short spurt of energy and motivation and then faced with constant, unrelenting failiure it goes away. The little spurts of motivation last shorter and I accomplish less every time the cycle repeats. Eventually I'm picturing myself LDAR or roping. I can't take it.

Like the title says...

I got in a really positive attitude recently, it lasted for a little while. I couldn't keep it up. It's impossible to maintain faced with constant rejection and failure. The world isn't fair, it's terrible, why do I get thrown around and abused so much? Why can't just one woman fall in love with me, why can't one thing go right in my life? Every time I need other people they are always cruel and monstrous. They treat me like I'm Quasimodo or the Elephant Man.

This is happening again and again in my life, every time I eventually manage to get my shit together and get "motivated" and "try real hard" I get a short spurt of energy and motivation and then faced with constant, unrelenting failiure it goes away. The little spurts of motivation last shorter and I accomplish less every time the cycle repeats. Eventually I'm picturing myself LDAR or roping. I can't take it.

same bro

I Know That Feel Bro

You need to accept that it's over and give up.

And I say this for your own good.

Depends on what you are trying really hard at. If you're approaching women as an ugly male on the streets, of course, it's not gonna work man. Just give up.

You first need to improve your looks before approaching. Gymcelling won't help you either. That's why you need to focus on the important things that actually matter like making more money for surgeries and steroids.

Try having small obtainable goals. Small wins can add up and change your life drastically.

My condolences, just LDAR
724F0C32 2C02 4180 A9A8 920A9EC7CCC0

Joined November 13? Where have you been?

Joined November 13? Where have you been?
High inhib people with low postcounts are probably the best and truest incels on the page here.

SilentSoup, we want you to share your stories and virginal wisdom with us.

Like the title says...

I understand this feeling. Trying to be positive and work on self improvement. Gyming. But there's no gym for your face and height. Being rejected and mocked over and over again for trying within social circles eventually led me to depression. And I have minor aspergers'. I don't know what to say to encourage u man, but I'm more or less in the same boat.

Like the title says...

Me too buddy. I eventually came to the realization that there's nothing I can do about it and that I am better off focusing on my school and career. You know, making the best out of a bad hand I got dealt. I do however feel constant despair as a result of these rejections. I find funny videos or video games a good way to cope. I wish you the best man.