Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every time I think it can't get any worse, I remember

If you say so
Blck

You could also be a 4ft5 truecel khhv that has gotten wrongly sentenced to prison for life in some siberian shithole where it's -40 degrees half of the year, while getting sodomized and passed along every day to another inmate to be their bitch and clean their stuff. While having insomnia and extreme mental illnesses that make it impossible to enjoy anything. You would also have chronic physical pain that can't be remedied. Other than that you have a very durable body, so your life expectancy is about 100 years.

So yeah I guess it can still be worse ngl

Happiness caps at Chad without physical/mental diseases but hell has no bottom

You could also be a 4ft5 truecel khhv that has gotten wrongly sentenced to prison for life in some siberian shithole where it's -40 degrees half of the year, while getting sodomized and passed along every day to another inmate to be their bitch and clean their stuff. While having insomnia and extreme mental illnesses that make it impossible to enjoy anything. You would also have chronic physical pain that can't be remedied. Other than that you have a very durable body, so your life expectancy is about 100 years.

So yeah I guess it can still be worse ngl
Damn man thinking of how it could get worse triggers my OCD