Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

every time i talk to normies, i get reminded that i am missing out

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★★
so i study in a STEM bachelor, which is kinda based, because they teach you fancy tools and you get to make a lot of money later.
i don't have many friends, but one of them (who is super religious) and me where studying together yesterday for the exam today, which was kinda nice, he said premarital sex is sin and stuff. i planned on taking a nap when i come home, and then go through the slides again, and then sleep to be well rested.

i went home, and i made the mistake to talk to a normie (my mums boyfriend jfl, he is nice but cucked, he pays a lot of money to his ex wife, and he is a simp for his ex and also my mum).
he said "my daughter (19y) needs to be careful not to get corona, otherwise she might give it to her boyfriend (with whom she lives and who has the same exams))"

the thing is: my dream was never to slay, i always wanted to live together with my gf.
and this mf got lucky (he met her at a party where she was the only girl, yet he succeeded). and worst of all: he studies the exact same thing as me. I can't even cope with my bachelor.:feelsrope:

i don't even judge his daughter that much, at least she is monogamous. but ropefuel anyway.
i couldn't sleep, so i just watched nudist girls and lewd social media posts before i fell asleep and woke up at 5 am this morning. then i continued watching this until i had to go on my train.

i couldn't find a way to cope that this guy gets to have the same bachelor as me AND live with his teen gf, until this morning, when i told myself that she is racially impure and thus not worth it (jfl)

i just hope i don't fail my exam, and lowkey i hope he fails his

Last edited:
Never interact with normies

Actual moms boyfriend[UWSL] :feelskek: [/UWSL]
[UWSL]But fr it must be hard seeing someone close to you live your dream:fuk:[/UWSL]

I can't even hold convos with normies, because I have nothing interesting to talk about.

so i study in a STEM bachelor, which is kinda based, because they teach you fancy tools and you get to make a lot of money later.
i don't have many friends, but one of them (who is super religious) and me where studying together yesterday for the exam today, which was kinda nice, he said premarital sex is sin and stuff. i planned on taking a nap when i come home, and then go through the slides again, and then sleep to be well rested.

i went home, and i made the mistake to talk to a normie (my mums boyfriend jfl, he is nice but cucked, he pays a lot of money to his ex wife, and he is a simp for his ex and also my mum).
he said "my daughter (19y) needs to be careful not to get corona, otherwise she might give it to her boyfriend (with whom she lives and who has the same exams))"

the thing is: my dream was never to slay, i always wanted to live together with my gf.
and this mf got lucky (he met her at a party where she was the only girl, yet he succeeded). and worst of all: he studies the exact same thing as me. I can't even cope with my bachelor.:feelsrope:

i don't even judge his daughter that much, at least she is monogamous. but ropefuel anyway.
i couldn't sleep, so i just watched nudist girls and lewd social media posts before i fell asleep and woke up at 5 am this morning. then i continued watching this until i had to go on my train.

i couldn't find a way to cope that this guy gets to have the same bachelor as me AND live with his teen gf, until this morning, when i told myself that she is racially impure and thus not worth it (jfl)

i just hope i don't fail my exam, and lowkey i hope he fails his
I am also an STEMCell , every time I speak with normies I realize what a waste of "life" I have been living.

For example, some of them told me how they fuck with their girlfriends every day during the first month but eventually, the excitement wears out and they just do it twice a week. Nigga WTF !!!! I normally act in disbelieve because I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THAT SITUATION!!!

IMAGINE HAVING A CUTE GIRL AND HAVING SO MUCH SEX THAT YOU GET TIRED OF IT :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I can't imagine. Every occasion for me I have because I save enough money during the month and just one fucking hour, top twice at month 2 or 3 in my better days.

I dont want to look at or be anywhere near a normie, all they will listen is some romantic song or think about marrying. normies are braindead and will put kids in pain. they are the reason the world is a shit place. NORMIES.

I dont want to look at or be anywhere near a normie, all they will listen is some romantic song or think about marrying. normies are braindead and will put kids in pain. they are the reason the world is a shit place. NORMIES.
Der ewige NORMIE