Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel every time i remember i will be alone FOREVER i start to panick

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
this is unreal
23 years of being lonely and next year it will be 24 years and 10 years from now 33 years
everything will stay the same

being ugly = being a prisoner all your life. you will never get out of the prison that is called inceldom

men who is untouch is a men who will be miserable for all of his life

BEST CHANCE at like 33yo those of us who will make good money (mostly ITcels) will get used 3/10 foids that wants a beta provider for them
thats it

THATS IT

I have 3 cousins in their late 30s still single. One of them actually turned 40

Even if you magically get your looksmatch or above, your brain is already fried from the isolation and loneliness, it will never work out.

theyre all men? sorry if dumb question tbh im dumb :feelsmusic:

theyre all men? sorry if dumb question tbh im dumb :feelsmusic:
One is possibly looking for a foid

Even if you magically get your looksmatch or above, your brain is already fried from the isolation and loneliness, it will never work out.
This truly is the final blackpill.
Nothing else can compare to the realization that even if things started to work out for us, the damage is already done.
We are too broken now to be, or even pretend to be, normal functional social beings.
This is the shit that keeps me up at night. Real fucking blackpill terror.

Exactly. The years of isolation have taken a toll on your mental health. Too fucked up.

Yeah, lonliness combined with personal failure is debilitating.

BEST CHANCE at like 33yo those of us who will make good money (mostly ITcels) will get used 3/10 foids that wants a beta provider for them
thats it

THATS IT
its brutal and i hope they just p&d those old whores

I panic too, it's probably the brain misfiring chemicals due to absence of feminine attention. I don't know how long i can live like this knowing im stuck as a khhv fa aka Incel:feelshmm::feelscry:

This tbh, you will self sabotage yourself even if a hypothetical 8/10 wanted u.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back