Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every time I get told I "look like Kylo Ren" I get a strong urge to buy an exit bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
"You look like Kylo Ren"
"You look like that that star wars dude"
"Has anyone ever told you that you look like Kylo Ren?"

I GET IT! I HAVE A FUCKING LONG MIDFACE. I'm HYPER aware of it. No human walking the earth is more hyper aware of his long midface than I am. I know I'm an ugly HORSE FACE piece of shit.

I got clowned on in high school because of my long midface. "HORSE FACE HORSE FACE HORSE FACE HORSE FACE HORSE FACE" I'VE BEEN AWARE OF THIS FOR LITERALLY HALF OF MY LIFE! Before this shit I was told I looked like Ross from friends. And whenever there's another guy with a long midface, people inevitably say I look like them even if the ONLY facial feature we have in common is an ultra long midface.

And yes, I know that most people saying I look like [insert other long midface subhuman here] are not saying it to intentionally insult me (unlike the "horse face" comments I got in high school) but I fucking get it! Co-workers saying this only fucks up my day at work. God damnit, just let me be...just let me do my best to work on auto-pilot and daydream off and on about my imaginary girlfriend, how awesome it would be to be a pretty boy, and my extremely specific fantasies in a desperate attempt to mentally escape the nightmare of being a wageslave and a sub4 one at that. Saying shit like that throws at atomic stink bomb into my internal monologue, leaving an unbearable stench that is agonizingly slow to dissipate.

Getting compared to a hot Hollywood actor. How sad. I get called Mr Bean.

Arent you that horse from Horsin Around?

Just Darksidemaxx

Keep your chin up. You know you don't want to make it look longer.

Kylo Ren actually looks decent though.

But people do that , they pick your worst flaw and extravagate it to the max. Because they feel better when they see uglier men than them.

While you get insulted and mocked, Chad has foids begging for his cock each night.

It's over for Kylo rencels, long midface is failo everytime.

How long is your philtrum? How much upper tooth exposure do you have below your upper lip? If the philtrum is long to any extent or you have more than 1-2 mm tooth exposure, as I told you before you can shorten your midface via LF1 impaction + philtrum shortening.

Only option possible.

So you look like Adam Driver???

6f565de86a1cabed85093bd38b2522b8.jpg

Just run Star Wars Convention Game....

img-9565.jpg

Also:

BAN THIS FAKECEL!

How long is your philtrum? How much upper tooth exposure do you have below your upper lip? If the philtrum is long to any extent or you have more than 1-2 mm tooth exposure, as I told you before you can shorten your midface via LF1 impaction + philtrum shortening.

Only option possible.

My philtrum is actually kind of short, especially since i've gotten an upper lip lift. It's the distance from glabella to subnasal that's freakishly long. Literally longer than 99.99 percent of human population.

My philtrum is actually kind of short, especially since i've gotten an upper lip lift. It's the distance from glabella to subnasal that's freakishly long. Literally longer than 99.99 percent of human population.

Are there any surgeries for that?

Here we go again....

Kylo was the only one who had any acting ability in the new star wars movies. Literally every other actor was either shit at acting or phoned in their performance.

You should go Dark Side all over those normies asses.

I honestly pictured you as Lelouch tbh

>Kylo Ren
>Hot
4420ea135760da79152feeeea60b7f11.jpg

Adam Driver could get a wife like this and Tumblr foids draw fanart of him day and night. But yeah, Rowan Atkinson did better so who am I to judge.

4420ea135760da79152feeeea60b7f11.jpg

Adam Driver could get a wife like this and Tumblr foids draw fanart of him day and night. But yeah, Rowan Atkinson did better so who am I to judge.
Man, that's a long-ass midface, but still if Adam Driver can look good then Ryo can look good.
I never get told I look like a celebrity, because an actor that looked like me would be driven out of Hollywood for being the biggest abomination mankind has spawned.

Bummer. How much upper tooth exposure do you have at rest? ie. Don't mean to post a foid but she's the only one I can think of at the moment:

MV5BMTc5MjgyMzk4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk2OTM4Mg@@._V1_UY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

She's got almost half the height of her incisors below the bottom of her top lip.

If you measure from the bottom of your upper lip to the bottom of your incisor, how many mm?

Bummer. How much upper tooth exposure do you have at rest? ie. Don't mean to post a foid but she's the only one I can think of at the moment:

MV5BMTc5MjgyMzk4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk2OTM4Mg@@._V1_UY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

She's got almost half the height of her incisors below the bottom of her top lip.

If you measure from the bottom of your upper lip to the bottom of your incisor, how many mm?
Unreleated, but look at her eyes.

Obviously she's wearing heavy makeup, but she has the classic "Hunter eyes" we always claim is an attractive male trait.

And whenever there's another guy with a long midface, people inevitably say I look like them even if the ONLY facial feature we have in common is an ultra long midface.
I have a similar problem with people telling me I look like someone even though we only share on trait. I empathize with you

Unreleated, but look at her eyes.

Obviously she's wearing heavy makeup, but she has the classic "Hunter eyes" we always claim is an attractive male trait.

Well most women have PCT (positive canthal tilt) and stronger cheekbones which are critical components of developing hunter eyes. Non-EE white women also have fairly masculine features on average - strong angular jaws and bones.

By contrast, almost no men have PCT, and only guys with hypermasculinity typically have hooded or narrow eyes. Most men look like this:
hqdefault.jpg

PCT is attractive on both genders but only women and gay guys get very much of it. Hard to have attractive eyes without it. NCT is actually a male dimorphic trait. PCT = feminine. NCT = masculine. Unfortunately, NCT also = ugly.

Adam Driver is pretty decent looking though

Tall, wide frame, good skull, eye area

He would slay a bit irl without status

Adam Driver is pretty decent looking though

Tall, wide frame, good skull, eye area

He would slay a bit irl without status

He would absolutely destroy Asian pussy. That's the type of guy that would just plow through a thousand tiny tight virgin Asian pussies with the vengeance of the Dark Side.

those people need new glasses or stop exaggerating.

you can't make these claims without providing a pic, Chad.

Getting compared to a hot Hollywood actor. How sad. I get called Mr Bean.

Ya. Not that I agree with this site’s incredible hypersensitivity to humblebrags, but I think this post qualifies.

I mean, people are always telling me I’m the splitting image of Tom Cruise, with his 2mm deviated cranial ridge. I have endured these cruel taunts my whole life.

A tragic aspect to this is that your criticizers probably won't take responsibility for emphasising your flaws, making you self-conscious. You are a victim. People don't realize how damaging their words can be.

You're sad that you look like Adam Driver? I look like Ajit Pai for fucks sake

That star wars guy is pretty good looking in the movies and some of his photos, he has girls fawning over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.