Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every time I eat, I become severely constipated. Every time I workout, I get into a depressive mood after. When will I catch a break?

L

LifeMaxxer

Legend
Every time I eat, I become severely constipated. Every time I workout, I get into a depressive, shitty mood after. When will I catch a break? These subhuman shitty genetics never give me a break. I sweat way more than the average person and I’m way skinnier than the average person. I’m uglier than the average person. Fuck this shit

Working out makes you less depressed

You have to keep grinding to gymmaxx, brocel, the soreness is part of it; unless you have some sort of special physical condition, it'll probably feel better once you start making gains, giving up won't make you feel any better. :feelshehe:

Working out makes you less depressed
Opposite for me. I get these annoying fucking mood swings after every workout and become extremely mad , annoyed and sometimes sad

Lift heavy rock, voice in head go quiet. :smonk:

You have to keep grinding to gymmaxx, brocel, the soreness is part of it; unless you have some sort of special physical condition, it'll probably feel better once you start making gains, giving up won't make you feel any better. :feelshehe:
I won’t stop bc I have no option. 126 lbs at 5’9. Im afraid of getting punched and knocked out in a single hit because every else is bigger or weighs more than me

Opposite for me. I get these annoying fucking mood swings after every workout and become extremely mad , annoyed and sometimes sad
Doubt that it’s caused by working out. Never heard of that

Doubt that it’s caused by working out. Never heard of that
It might be my diet. I’ll experiment by eating healthy the day before a workout

Every time I eat, I become severely constipated. Every time I workout, I get into a depressive, shitty mood after. When will I catch a break? These subhuman shitty genetics never give me a break. I sweat way more than the average person and I’m way skinnier than the average person. I’m uglier than the average person. Fuck this shit
At least you're a skinny dude. I'm at a norm BMI and muscle mass but look like a fat fuck

It might be my diet. I’ll experiment by eating healthy the day before a workout
Dude, this is 100% your lifestyle.

Eat well, sleep well, work out every day.

Your mood WILL improve.

where do you work out at? i get the feelings you describe after working out in a space filled with foids
I do. I go to a gym. Parks are a hard option because I’m too weak to do calisthenics exclusively. I need weights to build a solid base of muscle before I could dream of calisthenics.

Inkwells can't seem to catch a break from this joke... or prank, known as existence/life. Yeah, it is what it is. I wouldn't blame you if you end up suiciding. That's what I'll do once I fulfill all my goals (related to entertrainment, or rather... known as videogames).