Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every time I check this site...

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I'm afraid I have gotten a ban due to too much shitposting :cryfeels:

Bans are things that go a lot on subjectivity, so it doesn't matter; some simply have an identity in this forum that should pass and if it goes away, better build heaven above somewhere else, it's good for you all to cope in this forum, just wait

Not everyone can shitpost on here.
The mods are biased.
Look at needsolution.
Does his spamming/low effort posts ever get removed by mass ?
No.
It stays steady.

Better yet, to just not care and mind your own business.

There is another forum I posted on for 20 years without getting in any sort of trouble, here it seems like I’m constantly on the verge of being banned without intentionally committing any offenses

just shitpost in offtopic only brooo

Shitposting is a basic human need. I see nothing wrong with it.

Mods want us dead

I only had 2 loweffy warnings so far.

just don't shitposting theory

Bans are things that go a lot on subjectivity, so it doesn't matter; some simply have an identity in this forum that should pass and if it goes away, better build heaven above somewhere else, it's good for you all to cope in this forum, just wait
Hey good to see you are still around.
I thought you were banned

The mods are Chads like knajid

As long as you keep it to OffTopic, you should be fine. The likes of Michael15651 and BrettyBoy met their downfall largely as a result of constant low-effort posting in Inceldom Discussion.

Just dont shit post :feelstrash:

As long as you keep it to OffTopic, you should be fine. The likes of Michael15651 and BrettyBoy met their downfall largely as a result of constant low-effort posting in Inceldom Discussion.
I've gotten warnings for saying "don't go ER" in offtopic

Its over for low effort postcels, rejected by incels
I've gotten warnings for saying "don't go ER" in offtopic
Really? Damn i gotta stay safe here

I'm afraid to talk shit about mods :cryfeels:
I'm just too tired of all this oppressing, "talk about this there, do not talk about this here, degeneracy degeneracy error error..." and stuff. So now I'm desperate and have a big chances to be banned this night and I'll be regret this on the next day.
upd: also knajjd do have shota-avi which is obviously gay and degenerate but fighters of against degeneracy do not pay attention to that.

Last edited:
Im getting again motivation to posting. Damn.

Everytime I wake up and have a PM, I get scared that Knajjd is going to massacre me. Luckily it’s usually just a message from another incel.

nah mate you good