Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every time a girl doesn't look at you on the street it counts as a rejection

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★
Now if a girl looks at you it doesn't mean she is attracted to you BUT if she doesn't look at you you can be 99% certain it is an indirect rejection.

I walked behind a giga-chad once while on vacation and every women that walked past him took an obvious look at him. It is very easy to see as an outsider.

You don't even realize how many indirect rejections you already got

It's an indicator of which woman you should approach.

that's a true observation as I have seen this myself out in public.

I get looked often, and they stare at me. But it's because of my inferior face genetics. They get shocked of how ugly i am, I wish they just look away.

Girls often take a look at me (I assume because of me being gymaxxed), but as soon as they see my face they instantly turn in regret or show an obvious sign of displeasure. :feelsbadman: :feelscry:

they don't even turn to see me

What if they see me because my subhuman face sticks out like a sore thumb almost a demented zoo animal on display?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I get rejected because my height doesn't register in their peripheral vision. If I was tall enough, my mere presence would get their attention.

Girls look at me then look away in a milisecond.

According to my sister girls can see if a guy is attractive or not in legit 1/100 of a second. When I went out to the mall with her once this ugly dude cut in front of us she turned around and before I could even realize it she already registered that he's ugly or whatever. It's insane

What if they see me because my subhuman face sticks out like a sore thumb almost a demented zoo animal on display?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah, they do look at you if your face is subhuman. Everyone does because your face looks out of the ordinary. If you’re average, people are less likely to look at you.

Females look at me because my face is red

Girls look at me then look away in a milisecond.

According to my sister girls can see if a guy is attractive or not in legit 1/100 of a second. When I went out to the mall with her once this ugly dude cut in front of us she turned around and before I could even realize it she already registered that he's ugly or whatever. It's insane

Being "personality" detectors is the only thing that women are really good at besides driving unattractive males to suicide, homicide, and NEETdom to the detriment of society as a whole.