Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every sub 5 prefers mirrors over selfies

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Every sub 5 prefers to look at the mirror to look at their face over a raw defined image of them in natural lighting. If this is you it truly never began

but which one represents reality the most mirror or selfie ? Had a video say that selfies actually make our faces longer than they really are

I read mirrors as minors its over

Mirrors reflect your actual appearance more

Yep. I look kinda good in gym mirrors, but I hate my selfies and delete them all

True. I look ok in the mirror but I look like an albino mutt monkey in pictures

Yep. I look kinda good in gym mirrors, but I hate my selfies and delete them all
Wait until you relax your face and take a selfie now that's when I actually had a panic attack and wanted to rope all night.

Wait until you relax your face and take a selfie now that's when I actually had a panic attack all not looking at how my face looks relaxed and how subhuman I am I genuinely wanted to rope
Yeah, I hate the amount of upper eyelid exposure when relaxed. When tensed at the gym it isn’t so bad

Yeah, I hate the amount of upper eyelid exposure when relaxed. When tensed at the gym it isn’t so bad
For me I subconsciously, Bite my cheeks . When I relax I look subhuman in the mirror

Both mirrors and cameras are inaccurate, but mirrors are the most accurate of the two

Both mirrors and cameras are inaccurate, but mirrors are more accurate of the two
Yeah, the only way you will know if you're good looking or not is based on what people say. I have been called ugly, so yeah.

Something about relaxing my eyes makes me look like an utter subhuman
Kinda similar for me. Especially selfies. I don’t know why selfies are so horrible compared to mirror pics

this is mirrorpill the mirror adds 2 points or even more

Im a mix of Slav and some black Jamaican. Its a brutal mix, Slavic ogre features and nigger features don't mix very well
You got very unlucky with that mix. My mix is slighter better as i'm Hispanic and white

take a picture of your self inthe mirror, that tricks the brain that is a different person and dont sugarcoat how you look

Chads and HTN still look good in blank face stare selfies, so it doesn't matter. What matters is how many matches you can get on apps.

Chads and HTN still look good in blank face stare selfies, so it doesn't matter. What matters is how many matches you can get on apps.
Dating apps are just ego inflation tools for women.

yes, if you get almost no matches on there, and those few matches don't even respond to a simple "hi", then it's over IRL too.
I've been coping going crazy for the past few months. Telling myself theres still hope that there's still someone out there for me. But it's over.